IP Daily Chat Thursday 1/19/12

You're on Page 10 of 12
Go to
  • Quote: You can! Nashua Nutrition sells the packets!
    I think I am going shopping....thank you!!!!
  • Congradulations WUV2bloved on the new size!!!!! Awesome.......I can't thank you enough for your kind words regarding myself......I will speak to my coach about her negative feedback. I was actually shocked when she wasn't pleased with my weight lose so far........Keep OP everyone,you are The Best
  • Quote: I think I am going shopping....thank you!!!!
    No problem! Glad it's out there
  • Quote: Congradulations WUV2bloved on the new size!!!!! Awesome.......I can't thank you enough for your kind words regarding myself......I will speak to my coach about her negative feedback. I was actually shocked when she wasn't pleased with my weight lose so far........Keep OP everyone,you are The Best
    As long as YOU know you are staying OP and following it 100%, that is all you can do. YOU have NO CONTROL over how fast your body will release the weight. If that was the case then we would all snap our fingers and make it go away over night, which we all know won't happen. Like I said you are doing Fantastic for your first 2 week so keep up the good work!
  • Down another 3.4, 9 lbs in 12 days!
  • Quote:

I had a NSV last night, I saw an assistant manager I used to work for last night. She didn't recognize me, I called out her name, she looked then looked around me then looked at me again and said Lisa? I laughed and said yea its me. She said OMG you are so skinny!!!....I said far from it but thank you....she said NO REALLY look at you!.....she asked what I did and I told her I am on a special diet. She said a diet? you already barely ate as it was. I said well I wasn't eating enough and when I did eat I wasn't eating the right foods. Now I eat 3 meals a day and a snack and I have loss 119lbs in 7 months. Her mouth dropped to the floor. She said OMG you lost ME!....I said Yup....she said if I go down another 70lbs I will be bones....I told her ummmm NO I won't...lol...I am a big boned girl though. We had a nice visit and she said she wants to keep up with me and I need to visit her again sometime soon. It was a great feeling and made me smile
    Quote: OMG!!!!.....I just put on a pair of sweat pants that are.....OMG....XL....size XL....NO number in from of the XL....OMG!!!!!....5XL sweat pants were TIGHT ON ME when I started...OMG OMG OMG!!!!.....sorry just a little excited right now....hahahha
    Double Yayyyy!!!

And to those of you with the trippy coaches, ugh. They are there to support you, to help you achieve your goals. You can make yourself feel bad on your own, there is no reason to pay for that.

My coach has people she can go to if she does not have an immediate answer to my questions. I do believe IP wants to know about centers that are more interested in pushing product than helping you. That's not what they are about

Ooh, this post has pretty colors.
  • Quote: OMG!!!!.....I just put on a pair of sweat pants that are.....OMG....XL....size XL....NO number in from of the XL....OMG!!!!!....5XL sweat pants were TIGHT ON ME when I started...OMG OMG OMG!!!!.....sorry just a little excited right now....hahahha
    Ride the wave! Congrats!
  • Sigh
    I wish I could snap my fingers and have it done!
    I am losing very slowly...I can see a difference physically, but the scale is moving very slowly. I am trying not to let it get to me as my dh is doing great. But grrrrrr

Tomorrow is wi #2, 19 days op... So we'll see. Maybe the whoosh fairy will visit.
  • Wuv, you are fitting pants you couldn't fit at Chrstmas!! That is such a short time ago. Just think, the next step down will have no letter in front of the "L".

Pat
  • Quote: Down another 3.4, 9 lbs in 12 days!
    You did it!
  • WI #3 today - the good news is I made it under the 250 mark. Yay!

I'm a little disappointed that I only lost 3 lbs. this week, but I'll take it. I lost 17 lbs. during my first 2 weeks, so I was hoping for more.

Does anyone know of any special "tricks" on how to maximize pounds lost without exercising? (my coach says not to)
  • Quote: Wuv, you are fitting pants you couldn't fit at Chrstmas!! That is such a short time ago. Just think, the next step down will have no letter in front of the "L".

Pat
    I know, its kinda tripping me out.....lol....I don't EVER remember being in an XL.....EVER!!!....maybe back in High School and that was over 28 yrs ago.....lol
  • Quote: WI #3 today - the good news is I made it under the 250 mark. Yay!

I'm a little disappointed that I only lost 3 lbs. this week, but I'll take it. I lost 17 lbs. during my first 2 weeks, so I was hoping for more.

Does anyone know of any special "tricks" on how to maximize pounds lost without exercising? (my coach says not to)
    3lbs at this weigh in is amazing! you should be proud! the other 17 pounds were a combo of lots of water weight [if you weren't dieting prior to this]!

there's no real tricks I don't believe. it's just how your body loses lol.
  • Quote: WI #3 today - the good news is I made it under the 250 mark. Yay!

there are NO TRICKS to this plan, just follow it, the pounds and inches will come off. Your body needs to adjust to the big losses you have had. I would of KILLED for your ONLY 3lb loss, I stayed the same and happy with that. Lots of people would have KILLED for those 3lbs
  • Quote: I know, its kinda tripping me out.....lol....I don't EVER remember being in an XL.....EVER!!!....maybe back in High School and that was over 28 yrs ago.....lol
    That's fantastic!!