Bonnie & Clyde (Pit Bulls)

• From pups to grown ups.
  • Awwwws they are absolutely adorable!!! I love pitties.. I have one myself along with a Rottweiller
  • Wow. They are both gorgeous!!
  • Thank you. My female is preggers. Can't wait till February.
  • Aww they are so adorable
  • So freakin' adorable!
    I wish I had a huge yard for larger dogs.
  • for sure. when me and my boyfriend decided to search for a place of our own to rent out...no one wanted to allow my dogs to stay there because they are pit bulls so we passed them up. where ever i go my babies will be with me. besides i save a lot of money at my moms place anyways.
  • I hear you.
    When we rescued our first baby, our apartment complex didn't allow dogs.
    We were back and forth for a week trying to decide what to do. All the while she already made a home for herself & we were close to eviction if we didn't do something quick.
    So, we bought our condo in a matter of days.
  • I'm glad everything worked out. I can't wait for Bonnie to give birth.
    She is due any day now. I'll post pics and i'll try to post a video.
  • So so gorgeous. Also, their puppy photos are ADORABLE. I want one a dog so bad. I love pits. It's unfortunate that a lot of people have misconceptions about them. PitBoss has to be one of my favorite shows ever.
  • Tess I definitely agree with you. They are one of the most amazing breed of dogs I have ever owned.
  • Here are Bonnie's puppies. 2 boys and 3 girls. She had 2 other boys but unfortunately they passed away. One due to Clef Patel and the other
    was suffocated under Bonnie while she was sleeping.
    I will post more pictures as they grow older.

Being a father can be exhausting. (Clyde) lol