member tiers

• Where can I find the information on requirements to move from Junior Member, to Member, to Senior Member?

Alternately, if it is brief, what are the requirements/timeframes etc?
  • It's based on post count.
  • Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I remember it being 100 posts to be a senior member?
  • We only have Junior and Senior members now. After you are here for 20 days and make at least 20 posts, you will be automatically promoted to Senior member. Some accounts just say "member" in the user title because the member edited it from their UserCP profile.

I hope that helps
  • Quote: We only have Junior and Senior members now. After you are here for 20 days and make at least 20 posts, you will be automatically promoted to Senior member. Some accounts just say "member" in the user title because the member edited it from their UserCP profile.

I hope that helps
    I've been here a lot longer than 20 days, and more than 20 posts, and I didn't edit anything
  • I wonder if your account is old enough that you were around when "Member" was still one of the tiers.
  • Quote: I wonder if your account is old enough that you were around when "Member" was still one of the tiers.
    It was when I started, and the OP's account is older than mine.