Day 1 to my 3 month journey to 10K!

• Good morning ladies, is it ever a cold one!

So yesterday I went to the World Health Club gym and signed up for their 10K challenge and what it is, is you have 3 months to lose as much weight, change the shape of your body, tone up etc...in order to get to the top 20, top 10 and of course get to that final number 1 spot to win 10k!

Of course theres going to be lots of competition, and of course most people are going to cough up their money to purchase a personal trainer to win this. But me, I'm going to do this on my own! (one because I really don't have the money for a trainer and two....I don't have the money for a trainer or am I willing to spend all that money to become even more broke than what I am.)

So right there may prove I possibly will not win this...which is fine! It'd be wonderful to win 10K because well...I need it but who doesn't right?! I want to get to the top 20!

So yesterday was my official weigh in at 171.1 (booooo)
    My goal weight is 140 overall...but I want your imput, you're help on this one.

Whether it's "diet", workouts etc! I want to hear everyone's opinion on this, imagine if it was YOU doing this what sort of things would you do?! Help a sister out!

My official date to weigh in at the end of the challenge is April 16...3 months! I'm not going to lie, I'm a little excited because I love Challenges!