IP Daily Chat Monday 1/16/12

You're on Page 8 of 11
Go to
  • Quote: I woke up with a horrible headache this morning . . . actually, I went to sleep with it. I've tried the salt trick and am eating my breakfast right now. Before I started drinking and eating, I had my first weigh in.

I lost 10.6 pounds!!!! :'D
    I need to redo my measurements, but I've lost at least 4 inches (:
    well done
  • Chocolate banana shake!! YUM!

Banana pudding packet
    8-10oz water
    Ice
    1-2 TBS WF Chocolate syrup

Mmmmm, I would have this after Phase 1
  • Quote: Chocolate banana shake!! YUM!

Banana pudding packet
    8-10oz water
    Ice
    1-2 TBS WF Chocolate syrup

Mmmmm, I would have this after Phase 1
    That does sound yummy! Does the banana packet have good flavor??? I tried a chocolate pudding shake with 1 tbsp of WF chocolate syrup and I tried a dark chocolate pudding shake (no syrup)...and neither were truly chocolate?!?!?! I kept the water to 10 oz. The chocolate drink and choc/choc bar both are much more chocolatey in my opinion... I do like bananas and the choc /ban combo...so please let me know if it really, really has a good banana flavor! TY!!!

AND...why would you have this after Phase 1? Does that mean you wouldn't have it in phase 1 or that you woudl just continue to have it... TY!
  • Woo Hoo, I went weigh in today and it is official I am officially at my goal weight. A big NSV also today, I went to the dentist and when I walked in the dentist was standing behind the counter. His face was priceless when he realized it was me. He couldn't get over how much I had lost. I then sat in the lobby waiting for my appt. and he comes back to the counter and tells my daughter, "Your mom is one hot looking chick right now." Now understand his wife was behind the desk also. I was beaming. When he called me to the back, he said that he would never have recognized me if he would have met me on the street. So today was an awesome day.
  • Quote: Woo Hoo, I went weigh in today and it is official I am officially at my goal weight. A big NSV also today, I went to the dentist and when I walked in the dentist was standing behind the counter. His face was priceless when he realized it was me. He couldn't get over how much I had lost. I then sat in the lobby waiting for my appt. and he comes back to the counter and tells my daughter, "Your mom is one hot looking chick right now." Now understand his wife was behind the desk also. I was beaming. When he called me to the back, he said that he would never have recognized me if he would have met me on the street. So today was an awesome day.
    WOOHOO!!!.....See I am not the ONLY "HOT" looking one around here!!!...you go girl!
  • Today is day 4 for me and it's going good. My only problem is I left my breakfast and lunch IP food at work and now we are having a snow storm and I might not make it to work. So I'm concerned about what to eat tomorrow. I do have the pina colada drink that I can drink for breakfast, but I have no IP products for lunch. I'm going to have to buy extra food to keep at home.
  • omg you guys. i've ate everything except my last "packet" and i've had all my water and i just can't get over my hungerrrrrrrrr. what can i eat? i think my hamburger cooked down too much because i cooked it too long :/ ugh!
  • Happy, mad, sad and scared!
    Ladies need advice, encouragement and support.
    WI #6 1.0 down WI #7 1.8 down so happy, 2.6 from original goal, at 90%, yeah me again.
    Mad cuz I thought my long distance coach would have been a little more happy for me. I know pitty party. I guess she didn't have my headaches or will power to say no so I should be happy in my achievement, but I expected a little acknowledgement. Oh well
    Sad and scared because I need to go to phase 2 and I am scared to death!!!!! I have gotten into the routine of Phase one and have got it!!! But now I have to on to phase 2 and I just feel I am gonna screw up and yoyo!!! Failure is not an option! I am a nurse and I have done this great thing for me so logically I know I am smart enough to do this but saying NO you cant is easier then having to put so much thought into it. Anyone else have any advice or guidance they can offer?????
  • Quote: Woo Hoo, I went weigh in today and it is official I am officially at my goal weight. A big NSV also today, I went to the dentist and when I walked in the dentist was standing behind the counter. His face was priceless when he realized it was me. He couldn't get over how much I had lost. I then sat in the lobby waiting for my appt. and he comes back to the counter and tells my daughter, "Your mom is one hot looking chick right now." Now understand his wife was behind the desk also. I was beaming. When he called me to the back, he said that he would never have recognized me if he would have met me on the street. So today was an awesome day.
    Congrats! So motivating and encouraging! You lost the same amount I want to lose! How long did it take you?
  • Quote: Today is day 4 for me and it's going good. My only problem is I left my breakfast and lunch IP food at work and now we are having a snow storm and I might not make it to work. So I'm concerned about what to eat tomorrow. I do have the pina colada drink that I can drink for breakfast, but I have no IP products for lunch. I'm going to have to buy extra food to keep at home.
    I think you can replace an IP packet with 3 egg whites plus 1 whole egg, so you could have some scrambled eggs for lunch (that is, if you have eggs).
  • Quote:
    WK 1 WI results: -10.8! Lemme hear a WHOOP! LOL!

Have a great day, stay strong, drink your water...and DON'T CHEAT! To those getting going on week one, hang in there, week 2 is JUST around the corner!
    Way to Go! I hope I do as well on my first weigh in
  • Quote: Woo Hoo, I went weigh in today and it is official I am officially at my goal weight.
    Congratulations. That's awesome on the weight loss.
  • Quote: Congrats! So motivating and encouraging! You lost the same amount I want to lose! How long did it take you?
    I started the Tuesday after Easter, so 9 months. I have never been a fast loser but with this diet, I was a steady loser. Even when I got to my goal weight, I never had a plateau. Thanks. You can do this.
  • Quote: WOOHOO!!!.....See I am not the ONLY "HOT" looking one around here!!!...you go girl!
    Wuv, it was amazing to hear those words. I have never in my life been called "HOT" and I am having to get used to people call me "SKINNY". I have been following you on these posts and you are such a motivation to so many people. I will be lurking around on the maintenance thread but will continue to follow the daily threads also. I can't imagine life without this website.
  • So, does anyone around here blog about their journey? I've googled it, and seen a few links, but is there a place I can go to find a list or something??