Getting bored of diet...has any tried diet chef?

• I have been dieting since october and done pretty well so far, except the festive period, I have lost 3 stone so far or 42lbs but I am starting to get really bored of my diet, I am still enjoying the exercise regime I have going on but as far as dieting goes Im so bored.

I am considering diet chef, its quite expensive (£200 per month) but you get breaky,lunch,dinner and a snack and the food choices seem great, your eating 1500-1750 calories a day which is healthy enough to lose weight.

Has anyone done diet chef or anything similar?

xx
  • I eat breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack and stay round 1200 calories. If you change up your foods, you won't get bored!
  • Go on a plan that you think you can stick with forever, not a "diet" that gets "boring" after 3 months. Now, people often re-evaluate their plans after a time, but 3 months is a very short time, and your boredom with your plan makes me think that it is too restrictive. I calorie count & lost 40 lbs. doing it from June-Oct. of last year. I am never bored with my food choices because I eat what I want---just in smaller portions.