Weekly Workouts

• Morning everyone!

Eastern Canada is shoveling itself out of our first major snow storm this morning. Boy am I glad that Fridays are my off days and I don't need to worry about shoveling my way out!!

Having said that, I was about to jump on the elliptical when I started to wonder what other type of exercise I could be doing. Right now my weekly schedule includes 6 days of cardio on the elliptical (30-60 minute sessions each time) and 4 days of yoga.

What does your exercise week look like???
  • Quote: Morning everyone!

Eastern Canada is shoveling itself out of our first major snow storm this morning. Boy am I glad that Fridays are my off days and I don't need to worry about shoveling my way out!!

Having said that, I was about to jump on the elliptical when I started to wonder what other type of exercise I could be doing. Right now my weekly schedule includes 6 days of cardio on the elliptical (30-60 minute sessions each time) and 4 days of yoga.

What does your exercise week look like???
    We're shoveling out too but today is bright, cold and

This is my plan :

Today - Saturday : snowshoeing
    Sunday : running AM, snowshoeing PM
    Monday : Group Power 1 hour weight class
    Tuesday : running
    Wednesday : Grouop Power 1 hour weight class
    Thursday : running
    Friday : off

That's the PLAN anyways ... I'll come back and check off what I've done...
  • On Mon., Wed., & Friday, I usually do some sort of circuit training for an hour (I hate strength training, so this is the most I'll do to get some weight work in). On Saturday, I do a spin class for an hour. On Tues. & Thurs., I will do whatever comes up. Usually I have work to do on the computer, so I use my tread desk. I also tend to move quite a bit in general, cleaning my house, organizing, etc.
  • Awesome! Thanks for the input ladies!