Afraid to get on the Scale

• I am too afraid to step on the scare especially with this cast on my foot . have any of you ever made a guesstimate on your weight? I figureing I was at least 160 when I started a week ago. When I was near my gaol wieght last time. I would get on the scale twice maybe three times a day. I was obsessed with it now I fear it. Why is that? So as I start this diet I will say my starting weight is 160 it may be more but who knows?
  • It took me a while to be brave enough to get on the scale but I was glad when I finally did. It was a hard dose of reality but I needed to know. I pray that you find the strength to face whatever issues u have.
  • I fell off the wagon hard over the holidays and haven't been on the scale since November-- this morning, terrified as i was... I stepped on. 10 lbs heaver. It was a little devistating but gave me that extra push to get back on track and I can't kid myself anymore and deny how lax I've been about my diet by saying "it's not that bad". For me- the scale is a big motivator, for others it might be less so. You've gotta do what's best for you!