Any exercise suggestions

• I had minor surgery to remove a piece of glass from my foot today, and I am thinking that I won't be able to do any exercising on my feet for a few days at least (the doctor went deep and I can't put any pressure on my heel). What can I do for exercise, I don't want to lose exercise points cause of this!
  • Tone and stretch. Have you tried Pilates mat work? Upper body work with light weights. Lots of tummy work. Breathe.

HOPE YOUR FOOT FEELS BETTER SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Chris
  • hmm. small dumbbells, could do some curls, or shoulder lifts. maybe some of those hated crunches?

i did all upper body today at the gym cuz my knees are hurt. =(
  • Or any on-the-floor yoga exercise.

Angi
  • I agree w/the others: stretching & floor work
  • Thanks for the suggestions, I think I'll dig out my pilates tape tonight. The only problem that I have with pilates is that it really hurts my tailbone - is that normal?
  • not sure about the tailbone question, but how about doing some floor exercises on your bed? that way, you won't have to get down on the floor and back up again, something that could REALLY hurt your poor heel...
  • That's a good idea. My foot still hurts so bad, it's still bleeding.
  • I just bought some resistance bands ... you could concentrate on upper body stuff ...
  • you guys are really boring... what about sex?????

Hope your foot feel better soon! Ouch!
  • What are resistance bands?

LOL Dana