Wayward and Wuv's group of helpful people, open to everyone Part 2!!

You're on Page 11 of 11
Go to
  • Hi everyone!!!
    Love your latest picture WUV. I hope some more "oldtimers" from this thread show up.

Pat
  • Thanks Pat, I will be posting a new one sometime this week. Going get my hair cut, colored and highlighted today.
  • WTG Wuv, congrats
  • So exciting, Wuv!! I love hearing the news! Keep us posted!
  • Thanks for the bump, Wuv! I have never seen this thread before but it looks like another good one to follow!
  • Quote: So I will just smell it instead. Since smell is about 80% of taste anyways. Then you can have your head held high the whole time!!
    Well I just got a Doritos fix that way one of my co-workers was eating them with lunch then came over to show me something, smelled really good. It was almost like a treat.
  • Smelling the food sometimes will work just as good as tasting....lol...always a treat!
  • Quote: Thanks Pat, I will be posting a new one sometime this week. Going get my hair cut, colored and highlighted today.
    I had my hair cut and colored and highlighted today also. The stylist said I was getting tiny. That's a first. Nancy
  • Quote: I had my hair cut and colored and highlighted today also. The stylist said I was getting tiny. That's a first. Nancy
    Also I love your southern accent!
  • Quote: Also I love your southern accent!
    thank you, after I got my hair done, I stood up and looked in the mirror and said OMG....I am getting smaller....and he said WOW I see your collar bones....lol...we both laughed....I said it must be the color of this shirt....lol...he said GIRL...no its not.....lol
  • Wuv you are doing great. Had my hair done today too!
  • Quote: Thanks Pat, I will be posting a new one sometime this week. Going get my hair cut, colored and highlighted today.
    I love the videos! And the new haircut! Thanks for being wuv!
  • Thanks y'all!!
  • Your hair looks great! Isn't it fun to care about yourself and enjoy yourself?

I had so given up on how I looked or felt. But, with IP I am beginning to care about those things again. Love to try on clothes or do the nails. Self esteem keeps climbing!

Thanks to all who share their transformation here on 3FCs IP!