new pants pic :) Love the new size!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Thanks so much for the support. I have removed the images I posted because I heard that people are stealing others weightloss before and afters and sharing other places...
  • Congratulations! Those size 12 jeans look great!
  • Quote: I just wanted to share this pic of my new jeans (I wore them with a new pair of boots today).
    southern belle, congrats!

Quote: Congratulations! Those size 12 jeans look great!
    REKP - just curious, read your signature... what is the EB transcontinental bike ride? sounds really neat.
  • Amazing!!! Congratulations!!!!

• Congrats! They look great on you!
  • You look so slim! If I had to guess your size, I would have said 6-8 (not that there is anything bad about 12's, 12's are good!). I'm so envious of your super long legs!
  • Wow those look soooo good on you!!!
  • Thank you so much, everyone!!
  • Quote: You look so slim! If I had to guess your size, I would have said 6-8 (not that there is anything bad about 12's, 12's are good!). I'm so envious of your super long legs!
    Thank you! I have actually heard that exact same thing from a lot of people recently. Being 6'2", I will never be a 6 or an 8 (again)...bummer The smallest I ever was at this height was an 8/10 in highschool. I was anorexic then and unhealthily skinny. My body just will never be petite. Recently, when I have shared my weight-loss with friends and shared my current weight, lots of them have said that they can't believe I still weigh that much at all. One of them said that if she had to guess she would have said 130 lbs... that made me laugh out loud... I wish . I am glad that it looks like I am able to carry my weight pretty well!
  • I cannot believe that's a 12!! You really look so tiny, and you have such nice long legs!!!
  • DocAuD: It is a site that allows you to track your mileage on a ride/walk/or run across the US. It starts in Virginia and ends in Oregon. I usually do 10 miles a day on my exercise bike, I'm currently in the middle of Colorado. It has been inspirational for me to see a photo of the ending point each day.
    I tried to post the website link on another thread but it didn't post, so here it is spelled out :-)
    exercise(dot)lbl(dot)gov
  • Congrats! And I definitely agree, size 12 on you looks WAY different than it did on me! Seriously, you look amazing (and definitely don't worry about getting to a 6 or 8, you really do look amazing now!).
  • Those look awesome!!! Congratulations on all the weight you have lost! Great job!
  • southern belle , congratulations !
  • Thanks, everyone!!