The day they cut my "apron" off

• Is the day that I am FREE! I hate this apron so much If I look at myself sideways in the mirror and hold up my horrible flabby apron I look like I could be a size 8! Its horribly disheartening, but it also makes me want to try so much harder to lose these last 35 lbs so I can get abdomnioplasty. I actually feel like there is a separate entity attached to the front of my body and it makes me so uncomfortable. I always carried the bulk of my weight in my belly since I was young and now that I have lost the skin is starting the hang. I havent seen my vaj in a LONG time. LMAO! I pray that I can kill it in the gym these next three months to get to a healthy body fat percentage so my nutritionist gives me the thumbs up to go ahead with surgery. Just needing to vent today is all
  • Wow - that's an exciting thing to look forward to. I can understand, to a lesser extent. Mine has seemed to get smaller but will always be there. Have you already looked into a surgeon and finances? About how much does one of those run? I will need that and a lift once I'm done.
  • I still have a very, very tiny bit of mine and to be honest it's practically non-existant in clothes. I'd probably be a solid size 2 without it instead of a 2/4, but I'm not going to stress about that

You never know what will happen when you get to goal! Hopefully yours will disappear!
  • Ah, I can relate. I hated the apron too. Although, at this point you can't see it underneath clothes unless I wear something super tight (and normally shapewear can fix that anyways ).

I still think about having a tummy tuck at times BUT I'm planning on having at least one more kid so it'll have to wait. I have a lot of loose skin on my breasts too, which is also annoying.

That being said, I've heard that up til a year after loosing weight your skin can still firm up a lot more so you might want to wait a bit after goal before taking the plunge (I know the waiting sucks, right?).

Oh, and seriously, CONGRATS on your loss!!!!