CHALLENGE: January - February 2012

You're on Page 1 of 12
Go to
  • The new challenge is up and running.

Since I copied the old one and edited, it goes through the end of February rather than just Valentine's Day.

I kept all the usernames for everyone who did the last challenge. Please fill in only the blue-shaded boxes. Everything else is a formula and you don't need to type anything.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mMzTDZUVVdwaVE

Updating 1/3/2012: Someone royally messed up the spreadsheet. I made it private today and fixed what I could... Some people will have to reenter their weight (WUV and Linden for sure).

PLEASE be careful. I made a backup, but I can't do that all the time.

Here are some tips:
    Only enter your information (start the challenge) on an empty line at the bottom. Don't try to add rows closer to the top and don't type over anyone else's information. If you don't know how to copy down formulas, just wait and someone else will do it for you. Ask on the thread here if you need help.
  • THank You Sooo Much!!!! Much Appreciated!
  • YUP!!!...Thank you !
  • Quote: Since I copied the old one and edited, it goes through the end of February rather than just Valentine's Day.
    Eight weeks makes a lot of sense. Thanks again, ever so much.
  • I'm not looking at the scale until my last weigh in at the end of January, but I'll still be here.
  • Quote: I'm not looking at the scale until my last weigh in at the end of January, but I'll still be here.
    Is this by Choice?? Are you wanting to be surprised?
  • Thanks so much for this!!
  • Quote: Is this by Choice?? Are you wanting to be surprised?
    Yes, I've been messing around and not being disciplined on this diet and I just decided it's my junk free January. I got the idea from a challenge on Robb Wolf's paleo blog and he said don't get on the scale for the 30 days. It's not a big deal to me anyway, since it's just a number and I will know if I'm doing well or not.
  • I edited. I got rid of all the names from the first time if no one had entered any new data. Doesn't seem right to have all those empty rows and make people who sign up first for this challenge have to scroll all the way down to the bottom. Also makes it less confusing.
  • Quote: I edited. I got rid of all the names from the first time if no one had entered any new data. Doesn't seem right to have all those empty rows and make people who sign up first for this challenge have to scroll all the way down to the bottom. Also makes it less confusing.
    "Like" Button
  • I'm IN!
    Entered my numbers and I am ready to go! Mondays are my normal WI days and I was NOT looking forward to today. After not being strictly OP for the past 2 weeks, I was dreading the scale. Still dropped a pound.

Looking forward to the challenge!
  • I can't add my name
  • Quote: I can't add my name
    Did it for you
  • You are the best. I wonder why it won't let me, I will try to put my stats in now.
  • YOU already did, thank you