CHALLENGE: January - February 2012

You're on Page 4 of 12
Go to
  • Quote: I just need some clarification. I entered all my information in the appropriate fields. Now for the first entry of weight loss do I enter my loss of 2.2 from my WI yesterday or do I wait until next week, which (I think) is technically my Jan 9 week loss? (Since it's the week I lost the weight.) I thought I was suppose to wait until next week and then I saw that someone posted a loss already...

Thanks for setting me right!
    Ha! That was me testing the formulas...
  • Hi,
    I can't put in my name and numbers.....
  • I suppose I should join since I'm starting over today.
  • I added myself today as well, this is the perfect thing for me as the beginning of march I am off to Jamaica for a wedding and I have a small goal in mind for what I would like to see gone by the end of feb. I just also wanted to say that I weigh in every two weeks, so my line will be different.
  • Thank you for setting this up

Quote: I added my name to the challenge.
    Never done one before. Do I just enter the amt of weight I lose each week?
    I'm excited lol
    i too would like to know the answer to this!
  • Quote: Thank you for setting this up

i too would like to know the answer to this!
    Yes. Just enter the weight you lose each week. It will calculate everything else.
  • Jan/Feb Challenge
    Count me in!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm in! Hoping I can average 3 lbs a week, for another 24 lb loss. Messed up over Christmas, so I'm kind of starting over, but at least I didn't gain all my weight back! Staying true this time!
  • Bump.
  • Don't forget to post your losses today if you are a Monday weigher... Congrats LINDEN on a great loss!
  • I'm in day 3! Really proud of you guys! looking forward to this challenge!
  • I WI Mondays. But today, I don't have a loss. ARG!
  • Quote: Don't forget to post your losses today if you are a Monday weigher... Congrats LINDEN on a great loss!
    Oh ho! Nice compliment from a pro, and someone who ALSO had a stellar loss this week.
  • Quote: Thanks PXLKITTY for clarifying things up... Seems as if that happens everytime a new challenge starts!
    Sorry I can't send a PM since I'm new - JellyMae87, I LOVE your glasses! Would you mind sharing what style and brand they are? I'm getting new glasses this year and would like to try on that style!

Thanks!
    Meg

PS - I hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday!
  • I am in! Thanks for setting up. Good luck to all!!