This Time NEXT year....

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • I hope to be on my first month of maintaining goal weight; be happily on my 2nd year of my chemistry degree; be a qualified fencing instructor and hopefully in a happy relationship
  • I'd gain all the weight back with interest to have another baby by this time next year. That just doesn't seem in the cards for us though.

So I'll go with these:
    To have been maintaining for 6 months.
    Finish the Wichita Marathon in October.
  • I hope to be near my goal weight.
    I hope to be in shape.
    I hope to have a serious relationship.
    I hope to have a lot more confidence in myself.
    I honestly can't wait until next year!!!
  • This time next year I hope to be down at least 25 lbs. (a goal I better be able to reach!). I also hope to have found a job that utilizes my degree that I obtained this last year.
  • This time next year I will be at my weight goal of 140 pounds!
    I will be 100% out of debt.
    By this time next year I will have a higher paying job/career.
  • This time next year...
    I will be at goal weight (or lower!) and maintaining.

I hope to be in a good, strong, healthy, committed relationship.
    I hope to continually do well in school.

...and I'll probably still be in my same apt. Unless they raise the rent too much or my roommate drives me bonkers.
  • By this time next year I hope to have At least be at 220lbs down from my current 322lbs and to have made being active and cooking at home a habit.

OP, my situation is similar to yours! My BF and I have been together for almost 7 years and while he has technically proposed, he and I both made the choice to renew that once I'm more comfortable with myself and he can do it "The right way" haha. What I'm doing though is using that desire I have to have my dream wedding as even more motivation while doing basic planning while I'm working on my weight. I feel like actually getting my hands dirty in the planning will be an even bigger motivation boost.

I wish you all the best of luck as achieving your goals and more this year! <3
  • 140 lbs, with a healthy habit of visiting the gym 2-3 times a week
  • -I would like to reach 150 which would put me with not too much left to lose
    -I would like to have kept up regular (3x week) exercise. Only failing to do so due to extreme circumstances.
    -be abled to lose steadily (slowly if need be) with minimal food journalling, using hunger and instinct and just sensible eating habits
  • This time next year I hope to be at my goal weight or at least be happy with where I am.

Move in to our own apartment, hopefully be engaged, and looking towards buying our first house, and planning for our first baby. Having kids is the reason that I have restarted my commitment to getting healthier.