Onederland for Summer 2012!

You're on Page 6 of 11
Go to
  • My plan was to weigh in and update every Wednesday, However..I went to the Dr. today and weighed in at 248. I am down another 5 lbs
  • I would love to join if you would all let me. My name is sarah and im currently 20 pounds from onderland I'd love to get there by april 1st we shall see. good luck everyone and congrats on those pounds lost already!
  • tavvy--great chart! Simple works just fine for me

smashley --W2G on the loss! 5 pounds is awesome.

momof3preemies -- welcome! And happy belated B-day.

Not too much to report on my end. Ended up having to take road trip for a few days, and although I tried to make good choices, I did end up eating a plate of deepfried eggplant. Ugh. Then yesterday I had superbad cravings as a result, but managed to come out alright overall I think. So much easier to be good at home!
  • Hello everyone, I am fairly new here, I started eating healthy 2 weeks ago and have already lost 10 pounds so I need 25 more pounds to b in onederland and would like to accomplish this by the first week of march. That would b a loss of 3 pounds a week. I am eating 1500 calories a day and have started walking on the treadmill. I am thinking bout joining a gym and have plans on checking one out on monday.
  • Thanks jessicado22!!! I agree, it is much easier to eat healthy when you are at home.
  • Thank you Jessica!

So 217 this morning!!!
  • hey sorry its been ages since I updated!!

sw: 209.5 cw 206 gw 180
  • I feel like I finally see some movement....I've lost a little in inches (Gaining in some places, loosing in others) and on the scales. But, I ran some numbers this morning, following my trend over the last month and a half. I won't be hitting onderland by my goal. But that's okay. Slow and steady, right?
  • Hi everyone!

So I've had a bad two weeks but I finally started losing again. I weighed in at 269 today! I'm so happy lol. So that's 11 lbs lost.

Sw: 280
    Cw: 269 (-11)
    Gw: 199

70 lbs til Onederland!
  • Hey ladies...had a great weekend snowshoeing this weekend. It was a big group getaway for 3 days and although I started out really well diet wise, by the end I wasn't making the greatest choices. Not completely horrible, but not great. Hopefully with all the snowshoeing though, I made up for it though, lol.

Congrats to everyone with losses! And packgirl, yes slow and steady is awesome too! Honestly, I think that works in the long run. Last time I lost weight fast, but I gained it back. I heard others say over and over again if you lose weight fast, you are much more likely to gain it back, but I thought "oh, not me!" I'm probably going to have to move my goal back this summer too...but I'm telling myself I'm just going to start working harder before then
  • Awesome Job Ladies Updated Chart!!
    I'm busy busy busy so I will have to catch up over the coming weekend! Your all fabulous-don't ever forget it!!

Name-----------Goal---Deadline--------Lost---Remaining
    Tavvy----------- 72----July 1st-----------12--- 60
    Jessicado------- 66---- June 1st----------------66
    Tricia Fierce-----44----May 13th---------------44
    ASalad-----------75----August 1st-------------75
    ClaireBear92----25----February 21st----6----19
    Smashley52683-53----July 1st-----------5----48
    Little Victories---20----June 1st----------------20
    Crawlil-----------20----Spring/Summer------- 20
    Musicalme223---50----July 14th---------------50
    ILRPinkGirl ------25----May 27th---------------25
    Maggy-----------50----July 4th-----------------50
    LuciMarie--------40----May 13th---------------40
    Nicki-------------80----June 1st---------11-----69
    Sarah-----------20-----April 1st----------3----17
    StlrsGrl---------25-----March 1st--------------25
    DietDawn------30-----------------------3------27

• jessica, I keep telling myself that. It just gets frustrating to work so hard and not see results. Yes, I'm stronger. Yes, I feel better. Why can't that be enough? It's what I wanted!
  • Today was My weigh in day. I am down to 244, son another 4lbs gone I really hope I make my goal!!!
  • I'm thinking I might back out of this seeing my name isn't included and despite my best efforts I've had a gain/5 week plateau.
  • Beachkitty -- don't back out!! You've only got 30 pounds left, and you can def do it by summer! Usually after a plateau, the weight is more likely to come off faster too. You might check what you're eating too? I know I had a plateau last time I lost weight for the longest time, and finally figured out it was soy stalling me. And with all the entries on here, I'm sure Tavvy just overlooked you -- if you want to stay I'm sure she'll add you now!