Onederland for Summer 2012!

You're on Page 3 of 11
Go to
  • Hello everyone hope all is well!!! Ive been having a good week so far
  • Hey everyone! Hope the first week in the new year is going well. I started my first day of weight training today and wow it kicked my booty! I'm gonna hold off on weighing in until the 12th or 14th.
  • 1. I need to lose 69 pounds
    2. June 1st
    3. Diet and Exercise
    4. I'm just tired of being overweight!

I'm in
  • I just ate a couple goodies at work! dang it! i will stay and extra 20 mins at the gym tonight.
  • I was at 218 this morning.
    19lbs till Onderland!
  • Finished week 1 of my new exercise program. I'm exhausted but feel great. Hope everyone else is feeling like I do today!
  • 222 this morning!

23 lbs to onederland! its getting closer =]
  • I'm feeling so much better, after being sick for nearly a week. Only got two workouts in because of that, but I actually missed working out and exercising. What an exciting feeling!

I'm adjusting my begin weight, as after working out for a few days, my weight shot up 10 pounds. I thought it would go away quickly, but it really hasn't. So instead of seeing gainage I'm just biting the bullet and celebrating five pounds lost!

My clothes are fitting a lot better, which is my original goal (outside of the primary reason, to be healthier). I just need some sort of positive that I can measure.

In the last week, I'm down two pounds and two inches (that includes a gain in my arms and neck O.o).

Beachkitty...I was absolutely exhausted the first week I started working out. But, then, I found all sorts of energy.
  • I'm up this morning to 222! Ughh. It was my mothers bday yesterday and I made her a cake and so of course I ate some so now im angry with myself. Hopefully it will pass!
  • Joining in?!
    Hey y'all! Hope it's not too late to join in the challenge!

1.25 lbs to Onederland!
    2.I'm shooting for my son's 3rd bday, so May 9th is the deadline!
    3. I'm counting calories and working out 5-6 days a week.
    4. Health and Vanity. I have been having extreme anxiety and depression for a couple years now and I know it's partially my weight.

So, I've been doing well for 3 days now, I know, not that long but it was an accomplishment for me! Well, today we decided to go to red robin and I bombed it! Ugh, now all I can think about is the 1000 calories I ate in one burger.
  • Hi I'm Kate. Turning 40 in a few weeks, 219.8.

1) I need to lose 20 pounds to reach 199.
    2) I hope to do that by March 15.
    3) I am calorie counting, 1200 calories, and trying to do "productive" exercise every day (i.e. housecleaning, yardwork, playing with dogs, etc.)

The motivation for my weight loss is not dying of a complication of obesity in the ten years instead of dying of old age. Looking hot and cute is great too.
  • Down 10 pounds week 1. 59 pounds to go!
  • I would love to join the challenge. I weighed last Tuesday for the first time in a year. I have about 25 pounds to loose to make it to wonderland. I hope to make it there by June 13th, my Birthday. I actually hope to loose more than that by then but I am taking it one day at a time and I do not want to set myself up for failure.

A little about myself, I have been on a diet for the past 20 years, like everyone I have had highs and lows. I am hoping this time will be different. I joined Weight watchers last Tuesday and I prepaid for 9 weeks. I used my christmas money from my mom, so as a promise to her I have to stick with it until then.

Good luck to all!!!
  • Down to 218.2! 18.8 lbs to go till onderland!!
  • Welcome Kate,Mommyofsix, & TimeforSummer.

I lost 4 lbs this week, I did not think I would lose this much but I'm happy about it lol.

75 lbs til onederland!