VEGGIE TEAMS Challenge

• JillNicole03 used to host this challenge and since another poster was asking about veggie-specific challenges, I thought I would re-post the one we used to do... on that note,

Welcome to our 2012 challenge!

EVERYONE is welcome! This is a very supportive, upbeat group! And if you were in previous challenges, WELCOME back!

How does it work? If you want to join in, post your interest on this thread with your current weight by Wednesday, January 4. Two teams will be made up to make starting weights as equal as possible. Teams will be announced on a new thread on Thursday, January 5 and the first weigh-in will be on Friday, January 6. We will weigh-in every Friday and total team losses will be tabulated each week.

Our Mini Goal will be Valentines Day, Tuesday February 14, 2012

The end of our challenge will be St. Patricks Day on Saturday March 17, 2012.

The team with the biggest combined loss wins bragging rights.

In the past, this has been a super supportive group with lots of camraderie and humour. We need at least 6 chicks for the challenge, but the more, the merrier!
  • I wouldn't mind doing this. My current weight is 223, yikes!
  • So far, it's just you an me, kmbRN84.

I'm wondering if these team challenges fizzled-out due to lack of interest. There are also a lot of other challenges going on...

Still one more day for anyone interested to sign up!
  • Count me in. This is just what I need. Thanks! Current weight = 203 lbs.
  • This looks like fun! Count me in. I am starting at 202 lbs
  • I'm all for it! Starting 220.
  • im in
    eek, just checked the truthsayer - 228, it claims.
  • I'll join. I'll be back with a weight.

OK, with sad fingers I type this weight in: 180 pounds
  • Fantastic! We definitely have enough people for two teams.

There's still time for others to join in. The more the merrier!
  • We just need one more chick to make teams even!
  • I'm so looking forward to this! Is our weigh-in this Friday the starting point?
  • Do you still need one more person? I've been aiming at my goal for five years now. I've lost a good deal (started at 220) and now at 148 (Tuesday morning's weigh in). My goal is 136.

I feel bad since I don't have much to lose. I hate to drag a team down. So don't feel bad saying no thanks.

Faith
  • Welcome ferretsr1! Thanks for joining us! Teams to be posted shortly on a new thread!