IP Daily Chat Friday 12/12/23

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Had my 3rd weigh in today total loss since start 10.5 lbs ...so excited feeling great I work Christmas so will be to easy to worry about eating. Busy er.
  • Hi,

I was up 2 lbs in maintenance today and I know why... I can't wait for the holidays to be over (that really isn't very festive of me), so I can get back to business. Everyone have a safe and Happy Holiday, see you in the new year back on Phase I.
  • Well hello ms. Bella. Havnt seen you in a while. I'm glad you are still holding strong!!
  • Hey everyone, was a quiet day here at mom's, cold and rainy!!!.....Steven made it in from work so both the boys are at their dad's. They will come here tomorrow night to open gifts then go back to their dad's (I think). We are having gumbo tomorrow night instead of finger foods so that is a good thing and its sure it going to be the weather for it. We are going to church tomorrow afternoon as a family (19 of us) so the gumbo will be Something to keep us warm. I wish everyone a safe and Happy Holiday
  • I too, have not started the program yet, decided to wait until after the holidays.In preparation I have been reading posts and copying recipes that are phase 1 approved.

My weight is at an all time high and my knees and ankles hurt some days. I have been on every diet and I hope I can stick to this one.

I work full time M-F. Can anyone tell me if the best thing to do at work for lunch is just a salad (approved veggies) and a phase 1 shake. It seems like making soup at work would be hard especially since the IP foods need to be "doctored up."
  • Quote: I too, have not started the program yet, decided to wait until after the holidays.In preparation I have been reading posts and copying recipes that are phase 1 approved.

My weight is at an all time high and my knees and ankles hurt some days. I have been on every diet and I hope I can stick to this one.

I work full time M-F. Can anyone tell me if the best thing to do at work for lunch is just a salad (approved veggies) and a phase 1 shake. It seems like making soup at work would be hard especially since the IP foods need to be "doctored up."
    Join us in the weekend thread. But you can always doctor it up before you go to work... Then just heat it up!!
  • That's a great idea! Thanks. What is the weekend thread and where do I find it. Sorry, I am trying to figure out have to navagate this site, find my posts etc.
  • Quote: That's a great idea! Thanks. What is the weekend thread and where do I find it. Sorry, I am trying to figure out have to navagate this site, find my posts etc.
    Here is a link to the weekend chat, but we will have another chat for the morning

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...n-12-25-a.html
  • closing daily chat
    closing thread