Indulge my OCD

• Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well on their journey!
    I'm in my 2nd week of phase 2 and gained 2 pounds the first week. Don't get me wrong, nothing to do with phase 2. I went to a cookie exchange and holiday party last week and I had cookies (not a lot) and little cakes (3). However, it's almost like it didn't catch up with me until weigh in day on Saturday.
    I did so well over Thanksgiving...I'm thinking I won't tempt the fates at Christmas seeing how this last week went :-/
    Anywho, back on program this week!

What I'm wondering is: has anyone been told or found definitively online the amount of carbs/fat/protein we should be taking in daily?
    I have seen 30/15/100 respectively and wondering if this is accurate?

If you know, please let me know...

Thanks...
  • First, great job on your losses. You're so close to your target.

I haven't seen any particular numbers specified for the program. But looking at some of the products I have I would say that I'm getting about the numbers you've seen. 30/15/100 or so. That's only the products though. Add in the veggies and meats I would guess mine goes to 35/40/160. Depends on what veggies and type of meat of course.
  • Quote: What I'm wondering is: has anyone been told or found definitively online the amount of carbs/fat/protein we should be taking in daily?
    I have seen 30/15/100 respectively and wondering if this is accurate?

If you know, please let me know...
    Phase 1 day today: 756 calories; 113.5 g protein; 27.41 g carbohydrates; 15.7 g fats; 13.37 g sugars; 12.7 g fiber and probably about 110 g water. Hope this helps.
  • Very helpful both of you...thanks!!
    Happy losing...