New Maintainer... :)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So for months I've been looking forlornly on these forums waiting for the day when I would be able to officially join you all.

And it's here. Well, yesterday it was. I promised myself if I weighed in again at 135 then I would post here, and I did.

So here I am, down 65 pounds to 135...a weight I thought I would never see

I know that the hardest part of my journey is just beginning but I'm determined to not go back!
  • Welcome ! Congratulations on a great loss.
  • Hi there and welcome! Congrats on your loss!
  • Congrats! Please join us over on the weekly chat thread or any other thread you please!
  • Thank you so much everyone! I look forward to maintaining with you all! <3
  • Welcome! Congratulations on your weight loss. We're glad you're here!
  • Welcome and Congrats on your loss!!
  • Thanks!
  • Better late . . . and congrats on your loss.

Dagmar
  • Looking forward to being a maintainer
    I have to be in the right mindset from the start if I'm going to make my goals... so please forgive me for lurking on this forum. Being a maintainer is where I've failed in the past. thank you to all that share their stories.
  • DocAuD, lurk away! Join us if you please! We love it when people join us!
  • If you have lost one pound and kept it off, you are a maintainer.
  • Quote: DocAuD, lurk away! Join us if you please! We love it when people join us!
    Quote: If you have lost one pound and kept it off, you are a maintainer.
    Megan and bargoo... thanks for welcoming me and making me feel a part of this group. I didn't think that I was a maintainer since I haven't met goal, but bargoo you make an interesting point. I have been happy to find this forum and amazed at some of the members that have been posting for years and years. I can most assuredly find inspiration from being here.
  • DocAud, I dieted for years and was able to lose but was never able to maintain, it was after joining 3fc that I learned how to do it and I learned from people who had maintained for a long time. You can do it, too.
  • DocAuD I am a newbie maintainer but the maintainers here are so knowledgeable and inspiring! I have learned so much from them and I hope to be a part of the maintainers here for a long, long time!