Newbie-38/F/NZ 128.8kgs or 286 lbs

• HI!
    Ok these online weight support forums are all new to me...I ve looked around online and this one certainly seems easy enough for me to understand...Bare with me though because in NZ we go by kgs and converting to pounds is also a whole new thing for me...
    I have never counted calories in my life and once upon a time I have lost 30+ kgs before BUT after the birth of my twins put all the weight I lost on and more...
    Basically I hoping to meet other people who are in about the same weight range as I am that would be fantastic and hopefully we can try and keep each other motivated with ideas on dieting and exercise...
  • Hi! Congratulations on your twins!
  • Hi Kiwigirl ...

I'm in New Zealand too .... I just use kilograms but every now and then convert to pounds ... as you get the numbers going down a bit quicker!!

Good luck ... I hope you are enjoying your summer holiday .... though it certainly isn't looking very summery where I am this morning ..

I don't count calories at the moment but definately considering it ..

Take care ...
  • Hi Kiwigirlnz - another NZer here I usually go in kgs, but use a converter for posting on here. And I agree with HHM3, the numbers go down much faster lol