Does anyone count carbs?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I Am lowering Carbs And Taking ACE.... Well I can only share what it has done for my family. A.C.E. is all natural Appetite Control & Energy. When my mom first told me about it, I was hesitant. I had already tried EVERY pill diet Wal-Mart offers! I maybe lost 3 pounds. WOOOO Big WOOP! After all that money Alli Diet pills as well, bought several refills for over 50.00 GRRR NO BIG results. Well let me tell you a little bit about my family. My mom's mom was a diabetic, my dad's mom was a diabetic and my husband’s granny was diabetic, which eventually led to their deaths. Weight problems run in our families. My mom is now a diabetic...see the pattern? I used to worry about it killing my mom as well! She used to say it is diabetes what can you do. I said exercise mom you CAN beat this. She tried everything, the gazelle, treadmill, but when your body is unbalanced chemically NOTHING HELPS! Anyways she was introduced to A.C.E. after less than 5 months she was down to a 14/16 pant from 3x! PEOPLE I was amazed! I had to have some! She looked better felt better; she noticed her arthritis she had to take meds for was better! BLOOD SUGAR levels balanced...SO MUCH that the DR took her off her metaformin and put her on a TINY PILL woo hooo.. Okay I am impressed... I am no longer in fear diabetes will take my moms life! With the help of, ACE she is a new her! My pop has had 4 heart attacks and has 6 stints around his heart, and he LOVES what ACE does for him. He is down 4-5 belt holes on his belt! MY results: I am down 4 pant sizes. I was getting so depressed looking at myself! I was determined not to let myself become a statistic! So, I started A.C.E. as well.. My husband saw the difference in me. I was not lying around anymore, I had desires to get up and DO anything but be a couch potato! So he got on ACE, he is down from a 36/38 to a LOOSE 34 and he said his body HURTS when he doesn’t take his ACE! He has had lower back problems since the ARMY and NOW NONE! My sister has lost 50 pounds in less than 5 months!We all are on some kind of medicine for different things; my family has had NO negative reactions. If you are concerned take the ingredients to your DR. OURS APPROVES $1 per pill to have life changing results!
  • A while ago I did, but it frustrated me a lot, it's better to just go with what IP says and not count anything.
  • Quote: I Am lowering Carbs And Taking ACE.... Well I can only share what it has done for my family. A.C.E. is all natural Appetite Control & Energy. When my mom first told me about it, I was hesitant. I had already tried EVERY pill diet Wal-Mart offers! I maybe lost 3 pounds. WOOOO Big WOOP! After all that money Alli Diet pills as well, bought several refills for over 50.00 GRRR NO BIG results. Well let me tell you a little bit about my family. My mom's mom was a diabetic, my dad's mom was a diabetic and my husband’s granny was diabetic, which eventually led to their deaths. Weight problems run in our families. My mom is now a diabetic...see the pattern? I used to worry about it killing my mom as well! She used to say it is diabetes what can you do. I said exercise mom you CAN beat this. She tried everything, the gazelle, treadmill, but when your body is unbalanced chemically NOTHING HELPS! Anyways she was introduced to A.C.E. after less than 5 months she was down to a 14/16 pant from 3x! PEOPLE I was amazed! I had to have some! She looked better felt better; she noticed her arthritis she had to take meds for was better! BLOOD SUGAR levels balanced...SO MUCH that the DR took her off her metaformin and put her on a TINY PILL woo hooo.. Okay I am impressed... I am no longer in fear diabetes will take my moms life! With the help of, ACE she is a new her! My pop has had 4 heart attacks and has 6 stints around his heart, and he LOVES what ACE does for him. He is down 4-5 belt holes on his belt! MY results: I am down 4 pant sizes. I was getting so depressed looking at myself! I was determined not to let myself become a statistic! So, I started A.C.E. as well.. My husband saw the difference in me. I was not lying around anymore, I had desires to get up and DO anything but be a couch potato! So he got on ACE, he is down from a 36/38 to a LOOSE 34 and he said his body HURTS when he doesn’t take his ACE! He has had lower back problems since the ARMY and NOW NONE! My sister has lost 50 pounds in less than 5 months!We all are on some kind of medicine for different things; my family has had NO negative reactions. If you are concerned take the ingredients to your DR. OURS APPROVES $1 per pill to have life changing results!
    Sorry, no MLM products here.

Also you are posting in an IP sub forum...The only 'opportunity' we are looking for is one to lose weight...