Gooaalll!!!

• This is amazing! I remember reading all those goal posts here beginning of the year. Now I get to post here:

GOOAAALLLLLL!!!

I started out at 237 lbs and totally in denial about how big I really was. One Christmas picture my mom sent me did it. It was horrible!! So I decided to finally change my life.

I started with WW points, on my own and just with the formula and it worked fine. I didn't have to adjust much what I eat, more how much I eat. Well, and definitely reduce the sweets.

We bought a treadmill, a home gym and later a stationary bike because we live out in the country. I figured I need some fool- and weather proof exercise options to actually do it. The "no excuses" approach with a treadmill right in the living room worked.

Now I am 72 lbs lighter and at the goal I set in January. Mind blowing!!!
    I still want to lose about 10 lbs to reach the middle of normal BMI but my main focus will be fitness in 2012.

I must say this year did not feel like hardship! I had so much fun here on 3FC and want to thank you all! I wouldn't be at goal without you guys. I definitely plan on sticking around!!

Edit: I am now calorie counting because I found it gives me a more detailed view on what I eat. WW works but when I got close to goal and upped my workouts I found it was too inaccurate.
  • Congrats! I am so proud of you! Thank you for posting this, you are truly an inspiration!
  • Congratulations!
  • WOOOHOOO....What a tremendous present to yourself. So inspiring. Congrats on the sweat and the hard work. Treat yourself to something expensive....you deserve it.
  • That is amazing! I bet you feel absolutely fantastic!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!
  • Thanks everybody.

It was/is totally worth it!
  • WooHOo!! Way To Go!
  • Awesome! You've had a fantastic year!!
  • Oh my gosh I can't wait to get here. Congratulations!