Before and After

• Hi, my name is Angie and I haven't been on here in forever.....But I Just wanted to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE WW Pointsplus program!!! I have been on program since Feb. 6th and its been 10 months today and Ive lost 80 pounds!!! If I can do it anyone can....trust me!! I never thought I could lose what I have so far.....going for a full 100 pound loss Feb. 6th 2012...1 year!!! :c arrot:

• congrats! WW is a great program
  • You look like you should be stepping out of some Swedish sauna with a blond hunk on your arm! Bravo on your sticking power! You look awesome, and very inspiring!
  • WOW, now there is some incentive! Great job you look wonderful!
  • WTG you inspire me to keep going
  • AWESOME job!! You look mahvelous! Seriously, you look great. How brave of you to pull your shirt up in the one before pic . . . I'd never have the guts to do that. Thanks for posting your pics and for giving me a motivational nudge.
  • Looking good!!!
  • Wow Angie, you are such an inspiration to me, I just started weight watchers online and am doing the points plus as well, I love it too! I set my goal to loose 50-55 lbs and has lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks, I already have more energy, please keep posting to give me inspiration ((Hugs))
  • Wow you look GREAT!!!! Congrats!