"Itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini" challenge

You're on Page 5 of 9
Go to
  • SW: 183
    CW: 181.8
    GW: 153

Not sure if I'll get to the gym Tuesday, so I weighed while I was there today. (I don't own a scale.)

Baker, what are your tattoos going to be of?
  • "Baker, what are your tattoos going to be of? "

Its bacially going to be alot of major events that have shaped me to who I am today Still trying to find a way to incorporate it all into drawings though. I'm drawing it up and desigining it so the artist just has to clean it up ....And down my side I want one that says "Your body is a temple, so treat it as such" Kinda ironic since some people see inking your body as destroying it but its about my weight loss journey

Do you have a reward your going to give yourself after you hit your goal?
  • Today I told my good friend about this bikini challenge. It seems not very realistic but I have heard a great quote the other day:

"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable."

Thus it seems inevitable that I will have taken a picture of me in bikini this in the summer of 2012.

Have you shared your bikini challenge with family or friends? What have been their reactions?
  • Aargh, going the wrong direction! Just a few pounds, so nothing unmanageable. I'm going away next week to a place that should actually help me eat better, so that should be a kick in the butt to start doing this right again.

• I want this!
  • Thats cute! Monokinis have really been in the past few years.
  • SW: 185
    LW: 179.8
    CW: 182.6
    GW: 131-140

yeah this isn't going the right way LOL...all I can say is stress plus holiday parties = weight gain like no other ( and I think TOM as well is approaching)
  • I think a lot of us are struggling through the holiday season. :/ I just graduated and my calorie counting has been on hold for a few days because of parties/drinking. I haven't been going overboard on what I eat (honestly I can't, I get full so quickly) but the alcohol has killed my daily limit, I just know it. Now that's all over, but Christmas is right around the corner. Here's to more control!
  • Quote: "Baker, what are your tattoos going to be of? "

Its bacially going to be alot of major events that have shaped me to who I am today Still trying to find a way to incorporate it all into drawings though. I'm drawing it up and desigining it so the artist just has to clean it up ....And down my side I want one that says "Your body is a temple, so treat it as such" Kinda ironic since some people see inking your body as destroying it but its about my weight loss journey

Do you have a reward your going to give yourself after you hit your goal?
    Awesome, hope you'll share pictures when you get them done! I have two tattoos now, and I want three more, so those are going to be my big goal. I have one for myself and one for my daughter already. I need one for each of my sons and the other is for my grandma, who passed away in May. I also plan on the customary shopping spree . However, the biggest reward for me will just be living in my healthier body! I can't wait to wear a cute swim suit and shorts at my in-laws lake place this summer...
  • SW: 158
    CW: 156
    GW: 128

I’m heading in the right direction, it’s just been slow going these past few weeks.

Mhill0823 – that’s such a cute monokini!
  • Yeah I've gained 2 lbs in like 2 days and have been eating right!! But than again I've also just worked out 3 days in a row. Could it be muscle? I'm weighing in at about 192
  • Quote: Yeah I've gained 2 lbs in like 2 days and have been eating right!! But than again I've also just worked out 3 days in a row. Could it be muscle? I'm weighing in at about 192
    Your muscles are probably retaining water from your workouts. Make sure you drink enough water and you can sometimes avoid the water weight gain.
  • Ok.. I have a confession to make. I just got back last night from a carribean/mexico cruise... and... I wore a bikini for the first time in over 7 years! I also wore shorts!! I don't even know how long its been since I wore actual shorts.. Although I am no where near where I want to be, and plan to get there by the summer.. wow! that felt amazing!!!
  • sabri, that's awesome!

SW: 183
    CW: 177
    GW: 153

Getting there!
  • Wonderful sabri!