Medium? Moi?

• I went out shopping to get some festive holiday scrubs, today. Since I'm down 10 pounds, I really like shopping! However, it is not without it's guilt since I intend to shrink a size or two, which would bump me in to the medium sizes instead of large..... which leaves me with a bunch of clothes I won't be able to wear. For some unknown reason, I decided to try the smaller size, and grabbed a couple of mediums just to see how they'd fit. And they FIT! The pants, slightly snug but not obnoxiously, camel toe snug, and the top, almost just right!! All that hard work is paying off! Guilt... buh-bye.
  • Woot Woot! I am soo happy for you. I can so recall the euphoria I felt when I first discovered I could wear a medium top.
    You rock and I am so happy for you and proud of all your hard work!
  • congratulations, you must be estatic!!
  • Good job!! I am still in an XL, so I am jealous! Haven't worn a medium since before my 1st baby over 15 years ago! Enjoy all the new clothes you can buy!
  • You and I started at about the same place guacamole! You're just behind me by a pound. Soon!! I was so thrilled to get out of the 2XL! I'm still a ways away from mediums in the real clothes, but I was glad to be able to buy scrubs in my future size. I doubt I'll go smaller than medium for comfort reasons.

I tried on size 10 pants today. They went up, they fit. Slightly too much camel toe and muffin top for my taste, but I was sure glad that they went on! I passed on that purchase this time, but it looks like I may get to go closet shopping soon!

Thanks for the congrats and support, everyone!