My scale

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Actually said 139 this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I tell you all the first thing I did was a HAPPY DANCE!!! The next thing I did was get teary eyed!!! Not that the scale stayed there throughout the day, but to see the first two numbers be 13 was so overwhelmingly awesome for me!!! That would mean I am 9 lbs from my goal!!!

I FREAKING LOVE THIS EATING PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to all of you for the support that you may never know that you give!!!

I swear that any time the thought of cheating even comes into my mind, I think of Wuv and how disappointed she would be in me!!!! Thank God with IP, cheating isn't something that I think of very often!!!
  • Congratulations. You are doing great. I can't wait for that day for myself. Good luck on your journey.
    Bebe
  • Congratulations! I know the number on the scale isn't the only measure of success on this plan, but it sure is nice to see those numbers we haven't seen in years.
  • congrats!
  • Congrats! Seeing a new number on the scale is the best feeling! Merry early Christmas to you
  • I can't wait until my day comes. The feeling of accomplishment and knowing that it was done the right way.
  • That's fantastic! Congrats!
  • Quote: Actually said 139 this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I tell you all the first thing I did was a HAPPY DANCE!!! The next thing I did was get teary eyed!!! Not that the scale stayed there throughout the day, but to see the first two numbers be 13 was so overwhelmingly awesome for me!!! That would mean I am 9 lbs from my goal!!!

Thank you to all of you for the support that you may never know that you give!!!

I swear that any time the thought of cheating even comes into my mind, I think of Wuv and how disappointed she would be in me!!!! Thank God with IP, cheating isn't something that I think of very often!!!
    Awww, congratulations!!!! How exciting and rewarding for you. You look beautiful in your profile pic!! Keep on track and you will probably be done or so very close by Christmas!!
  • Way to go!
  • Congrats!!
  • Quote: Actually said 139 this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I tell you all the first thing I did was a HAPPY DANCE!!! The next thing I did was get teary eyed!!! Not that the scale stayed there throughout the day, but to see the first two numbers be 13 was so overwhelmingly awesome for me!!! That would mean I am 9 lbs from my goal!!!

OMG I'm so excited for you. I too long for the day to see 13 on my scale so I know exactly how you're feeling. Awesome job. Gives me even more motivation to continue the program. Thanks for sharing.
  • IAm so excited for you! Congrats! I have been waiting to get out of the 140s for a few weeks now.. just been bumping up and down from 140-142 that it is driving me bananas!
  • I can't wait for my 130 somethings!!!!! Congrats SCPNME
  • WTG!!!!
  • wahoo that is SO much fun! Way to go for you!