I am a starter :)

• hello all
    I just start my diet and my exercises, first of all i will try walking for sometime until i use to exercise.

i actually started yesterday i walked for half an hour, and today also, i started with warm-ups and finished with cool-downs and stretching.

any advice??
  • Good job It sounds like a good way to start your fitness. Maybe you could look into some strength training?

When walking isn't rigorous enough, you might look into the C25K program which seems like a good way to work up to running. Keep at it!
  • Way to go on starting slow ... You will stick to it longer if you start gradually and work yourself up

Keep us posted on your progress :
  • Quote: Good job It sounds like a good way to start your fitness. Maybe you could look into some strength training?

When walking isn't rigorous enough, you might look into the C25K program which seems like a good way to work up to running. Keep at it!
    Thanks for your reply, i will start my strength training next week, and i started C25k today,but couldn't run more than 40sec OPS!!! i will keep running until i reach my goal.

Thanks again..
  • Quote: Way to go on starting slow ... You will stick to it longer if you start gradually and work yourself up

Keep us posted on your progress :
    Thanks, that what i thought since the last time i worked out was 4 years ago

i will keep you posted, thanks...