Back Again for the THIRD time!!!

• Hello everyone!! I am back to this site again for the third time . My first time here I lost 60 lbs and was super happy of my accomplishment and the support from 3FC!!!! But I think I got a little to comfy because I put on weight again and came back to 3FC. Unfortunately, the second time I came back I dont know why but I was not as motivated as before. Now that my weight has gone HAYWIRE i feel like it came back with a vengance . Right now I am at my highest ever and I am determined to lose as much as I can. I would have to say with all the goals I have set in life I have always accomplished them and then some, but losing weight has been my hardest struggle. I have graduated from my university and while in college I had a baby (now he's 3), I live on my own, I am working in my field of study, I am studying for the LSAT and the exam is DEC 3 Im in teh midst of applying for law schools. After all these accomplishments and many awards in between I struggle with what some people say are easy to accomplish, because I have the control over it. When in reality I feel like I want to control my weight issue and not let it control me!! (Sorry rambled a bit)

So here I am again. I've been going to the gym for about 2 weeks now and all the scales I step are giving me big differences than what i was. I mean 10-20lbs differences, thus my next investment is a DIGITAL SCALE .

I am looking forward to my journey and would truly appreciate all the support the site has to offer!!! Let us hold hands again!!!!
  • Welcome back and congrats on all your accomplishments!
    It is not easy but it can be done. Stay strong and do not give up!
  • Welcome Back!!

I'm back for the second time myself .. so I know exactly what you're feeling! But don't let the fact that you're back again bother you - let's celebrate in the fact that we have such a wonderful place to come for friendship and support!!

Good luck!!
  • Good for you... Gaining back the weight you've lost is hard, but getting back on track is a great feeling! I myself had lost over 50 pounds in 2008, gained it all back since, but I have now lost close to 55 pounds and it feels very good!

What you're doing now takes a lot of courage, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
  • Thank you all for the support!
  • Happy that I can join this journey with you
  • Glad you have you back on track!

Remember this is a life style change, your eating habits must change or you will gain the weight back. I am hoping this is the last time, I have to cut back on food to lose weight. It took me long enough to learn this lesson!

I have picked a realistic goal weight that I feel like I could maintain and still have some of the foods I like. I am losing the weight slowly in order for me to learn the eating habits I need to learn.