Lost 54lb (before and after pics)

• So I thought I'd share these pics real quick before I went to bed. I started my weight loss journey on June 1st, 2011 at 226lb. Today I weigh 172lb.

Still have more weight to lose. My goal weight is between 130 and 140lb. I am 5'4".

I really didn't realize how much different I looked until I found these old "fat" pics. Pics on the left are between 220 and 230 pounds. Pics on right are between 172 and 175 pounds.

• WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a transformation!!!!! Well done
  • Congrats!
  • That 56 pounds makes a HUGE difference!

But I also have to say that you were beautiful at 230 pounds too..
  • Congrats....
    What diet did you follow ?

Quote: So I thought I'd share these pics real quick before I went to bed. I started my weight loss journey on June 1st, 2011 at 226lb. Today I weigh 172lb.

Still have more weight to lose. My goal weight is between 130 and 140lb. I am 5'4".

I really didn't realize how much different I looked until I found these old "fat" pics. Pics on the left are between 220 and 230 pounds. Pics on right are between 172 and 175 pounds.
  • Congratulations you are doing great !
  • WOW girl! You are doing amazing and have lost it super fast! Keep it up! You are getting so close to goal!
  • Thanks y'all! I calorie count. I was on a really strict 1200 calorie diet the first three months but give myself more leeway now. Sometimes I'm not hungry at all and may eat 900 calories, other days I might eat 1800! But usually I try to stay between 1100 and 1500.

I barely exercise. I actually am planning on exercising more soon because I am getting really flabby. Will start that soon. Ugh I'm such a procrastinator!

Thanks again!
  • Congrats the pics are great!!! Great motivation!
  • Wow. You are looking incredible!
  • You look fabulous!
    Great job losing the weight!
    Keep up the good work!
    I believe in you!
    Tessa
  • You look great, Way To GO!