The FIRM

• okay i have the firm and i used it once but i gave up on it right away and i want to stay on it for a month and i need support so veery bad so i hope you guys can try to motivate me everyday heres my scheduled i need a buddy too remind me to get on track

today im going to start day 1 wish me luck every one i gotta get my boddy moving and i might throw in a little wii zumba

• also i will update how i feel every day and how im doing on this thread

Day 1: okay today was high def sculpt 55 minutes i really enjoyed it! it was pretty easy because i fallowed the beginner steps it did get hard at the last ten minuets thou i have a hard time doing crunches with my tummy in the way but all in all it was good i sweated alot so that means it had me moving so thats one dy down

Day 2: cardio party
    it was fun and easy really got my blood pumping
    im a littel sore from yesterday thou

day 3: was a rest day and boy did i need it i was so sore

day 4: the weights made it a little more intense so i know i got a good work out on my arms

day 5: the dancing was a littel easyer but not by much but it was still supper fun
  • Good luck! You can do this, with all the support on here
  • Good luck with it! I have no tried it but herd it kicks butt so I will be interested to see what you say about it on a day to day basis!

You can do it!