frozen

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I always tend to be on the chillier side but I have been frozen to the bone for weeks..... anyone else??
  • Yes, ever since I stared IP I'm freezing all the time. Not looking forward to our long winter
  • Same here. I was never cold before. Hated the idea of socks and now I have a ton of the thickest wooliest socks I could find.
  • Yes, hard to warm the hands up especially. I would rather have this then the weight though . Try to stay warm out there!
  • I am not on thisplan, but I wanted to say I just told my friend the other day that I somewhat miss those 50 pounds from a couple winters ago.. At least I was warm! it as 48 degrees outside and I had on a hoodie and a heavy winter coat. I can't imagine when it gets real cold!
  • I am freezing cold too. Less insulation I guess, which I am so thankful for. Nice hot baths and new fuzzy jammies and slippers and blankies
  • I also tend to be cold but since on IP I am ALWAYS cold! Oh, well, small price to pay for being so much healthier. Just put on another layer!
  • Well of course I'm cold, I live in North America's Most Northern Metropolis!
    But I have not noticed any difference because of IP, I have always minded heat more than cool and as far as temps go I feel the same as usual.
  • Still too warm here in central TX to be cold, but it's coming I'm sure. I'm just happy not to be so hot anymore!
  • Quote: Well of course I'm cold, I live in North America's Most Northern Metropolis!
    But I have not noticed any difference because of IP, I have always minded heat more than cool and as far as temps go I feel the same as usual.

and if you think Edmonton is cold.... try living 10 hours FURTHER north!
  • Quote: Still too warm here in central TX to be cold, but it's coming I'm sure. I'm just happy not to be so hot anymore!
    Tell me about it! I live Tx near the Border, it was 91 yesterday! Im glad we will be in the 60s in the Morning! But, I do tend to always have cold hands and feet now.
  • My sympathies to those of you in Alberta and points north. =s the face of winter. We're in almost the same latitude as Edmonton but get the Atlantic trades. Sorry I can't share. Definitely sharing the sunset at 4:00.

So about being cold, a perennial topic, she said rubbing her knees to warm them up. When you lose weight your blood pressure goes down. How far down is linked to how cold you are. So not only are we shedding but getting healthier. Still. . . .
  • I have always been the warmer person in the house, I'm the one in shorts when others are under the blanets.... not anymore. Especially while sleeping, In PA still in the 60's and I'm wearing flannel to bed with flannel sheets and blankets. I have dieted and never experinced this before.
  • Even when I was big I was always cold.... Now I'm freezing all the time! I have to wear layers just to stay warm.
  • I am constantly freezing! I've been cold since mid-October! I never had this problem before, lol, my mom was constantly yelling at me to put a coat on in January. Less insulation (for which I am very grateful) and of course perfect timing with our move from tepid Maryland to Colorado at 5500 feet! I have several wool sweaters, thermal socks, house slippers, and lots of flannel pjs I hope will get me through the winter. I've even started to wear two pairs of socks and either leggings or thermals under my pants to work... but its only November! Gah!