sample menu?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • My diet lacks vegetables and is heavier on fat than most people prefer but here it is anyway. I overdid it on the sour cream because I forgot I was only making 2 cups of vegetables instead of 4 cups. I do not eat much meat and only chicken when I do so I rely heavily on tuna, salmon, eggs, beans and dairy.

Day 1
    - tuna with 1.5 tbsp mayonnaise and 2tbsp relish
    - gluten free crackers
    - 2 cups of cauliflower mashed with 4 tbsp of full fat sour cream and 1 tbsp real butter
    - Amy's organic gluten free bean and cheese burrito
    Total: 1100 calories and 95 carbs

Day 2
    - Amy's organic gluten free enchillada with rice and beans
    - half cup of full fat yogurt with 1 tbsp walnuts, 2tsp real maple syrup and 1/4 cup pumpkin
    - tuna patty (tuna plus egg) cooked in 1 tbsp butter with 2.5 tbsp mayo
    - one cup chocolate almond milk
    - 1/4 cup full fat cottage cheese and 2 oz blueberries
    - one serving of almond butter (1 oz maybe?)
    Total - 1475 calories and 97 carbs
  • No, I really don't eat many vegetables at all. It's not because I don't try, it just doesn't happen for some reason. I have upped my calories to 1500 and I am still losing and I am not ravenous like I was while eating minimal calories. Because of my ED history, I have to keep reminding myself that it's ok to eat those calories and I can lose weight while eating. Thanks for your input everyone
  • Breakfast: Baggie of nuts (200-250 cals)

Lunch: Salad w/ cheese and a protein on it, as well as different veggies. Or, a greek yogurt, an egg or two, and a piece of fruit.

Dinner: Protein, roasted veggies, small portion of something carbier like beans/quinoa