New to Weight Watchers and LOVING it

• So weight watchers is the UMPteenth "diet" I've tried in my life and so far so good. I really love it. It relieves the pressure of calorie counting but still keeps me accountable. Every diet I've done has been a success, well limited success.....I also struggle with binge eating which is why my success is limited, but thats a topic for another forum

I dont go to meetings - just doing the online thing. Going on a month now and have lost just under 10lbs., and I mean a fraction under 10lbs
  • That is an amazing first month! congrats!!
  • Fabulous! Congrats...
  • Mamasita, there are a few of us doing it "at home" congrats on the first month loss, that is great!
  • Nice work chick! Thats a great accomplishment. Keep on truckin... those numbers will add up quickly!!
  • Great job mamasista!!!
    I am restarting WW in the morning..I am excited and nervous...I lost all my weight and got very ill and in 3 yr. time gained it back....
  • I'm glad to hear you're having a good time with the program. Keep sticking with it!
  • Woo that's a great first month! Congratulations and keep going!!
  • I love WW b/c it's not a "diet."

Congratulations! Losing anywhere near 10 pounds in a month is great!

It's important to remember to stick with it b/c it's only with time that you will permanently change your habits for life or learn what you need to do to get right back on track.