And this morning, I made it to ONDERLAND!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

A year or so ago, I got to 200.2 but things happened and I was emotional eating and kinda panicked and gained back the 35 lbs I'd lost. So crossing that bridge was a big deal for me today! It's helping me feel like I can really do it.

::EXHALE::
  • Yay for ONEDERLAND!!! Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!!
  • omg!!!! I think thats going to be my biggest happiness before actual goal. It really is a Onederland! And you made it!!! great job!!!
  • WOOHOO....Hurray for ONEDERLAND!!!! Cheering you on to goal!
  • Congrats!
    Great job! I know all too much about the emotional eating, weight gain. Each time I say I AM NOT going to put my self through this again but this time I am determined and it sounds like you are too! Kudos on joinning onderland - it's lovely here Keep up the great work!

• Way To Go!!
  • Thank you so much!
  • that's great congrats!! everything below onderland just feels like a blessing.
  • Congrats Thats a great acomplishment...Gosh, every 10 pounds lost is going to show a HUGE difference. Good luck reaching your goal
  • Well girl you know I've been following you I knew that ONDERLAND was waiting and I'm sooooo happy for you!!!! Never going back, asta la vista 200 land Congrats again my friend!
  • Woohoo! Awesome job!
  • Congrats!

I remember the first time I lost weight and hit under 200 lbs. It felt incredible!
  • Woo Hoo!! Congrats! This is a HUGE accomplishment.
  • Geezz thanks everyone

Insideme: You're right behind me girl! Any day now!