As of today I have loss 101.1lbs!!!!

You're on Page 6 of 12
Go to
  • Way to go! When I started 100 pounds seemed impossible but you have shown me that it is not! You are an all-star and I am so happy for you!
  • ANYTHING is possible and achievable WHEN YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT.......STICK TO IT 100% !!!!.....As of last Wednesday my 9 month anniversary I have loss 125lbs and a total of 82 inches all over.......Thank you
  • You are such an inspiration to me. You're amazing, and you look EFFING incredible.

What have you been doing to lose weight? I read your interview but I couldn't figure out what lp was.
  • Quote: You are such an inspiration to me. You're amazing, and you look EFFING incredible.

What have you been doing to lose weight? I read your interview but I couldn't figure out what lp was.
    Thank you, I have been doing Ideal Protein, Its a package meal plan for breakfast Bar/puffs coffee, lunch pudding/shake, 2 cups of veggies and a salad, dinner 8 oz of meat, 2 more cups of veggies another said (optional) and a snack of another shake or pudding.
  • You Look Awesome Lisa...i Hope I Can Achieve What You Have... Great Job
  • I Just Started This Diet...you Are Inspiring Me
  • Thank you!!....anything is possible IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT!!
  • Wow, this is amazing! Wonderful job, you look just beautiful!
  • Thank you
  • Quote: Hello everyone, Jordanna interviewed me about my journey for her blog and here is a link so check it out.

http://www.fatkidmemoirs.com/friend-.../#comment-8795

Thanks,
    Lisa
    Wow great posts! I used to follow Jordanna and her journey around back in 2010 when I first started IP! She provided some great info back then!

Congrats to you on your success, you've done a wonderful job to date!
  • That's amazing!!!

Congrats!
  • CONGRATS!!!! You are so inspiring and so helpful to us newer folks! Thanks for being AMAZING!!!!!

• Thanks everyone, I am glad that I can help out like I can. Jordanna helped me out a lot when she was here
  • As of yesterday I am at 130lbs loss!!.....41 weeks OP!
  • Truly amazing and 100% inspiring!!!! Great job!!!!