As of today I have loss 101.1lbs!!!!

You're on Page 12 of 12
Go to
  • Quote: Hello everyone, Jordanna interviewed me about my journey for her blog and here is a link so check it out.

http://www.fatkidmemoirs.com/friend-.../#comment-8795

Thanks,
    Lisa

WOW -- you are truly an inspiration -- congratulations for making such a life changing difference
  • Thanks everyone!!!
  • You look great and so happy!

I love your interview, especially this answer: "Stay focused and don’t let anything get in the way of your goal. If you are determined everything is possible. You are the only one who can change and if you put your mind in it, the journey will be easy and you will be successful."
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts
  • Wow
    Your pictures are amazing and so inspirational. Congratulations and THANK YOU
  • FYI all
    Lisa (wuv) truly is inspirational
    She used to be here ALL.THE.TIME

She is rarely here now and may not see any comments on this thread.
  • Congratulations!!!
    You will be an amazing clinic owner...Best wishes !!

As for your losses and providing the details of your inspirational journey you really are special!
  • Congrats!! You are an inspiration to us all! XOXOX
  • Thanks everyone! as of 4/10/13 it has been 102 weeks on the program! I have lost a total of 240lbs and still counting, I want to get to 250lbs or 2 yr mark then going into the next phase so that I can maintain for a while before going for a tummy tuck to get rid of the 25-30lbs of excess skin. I am soon to be completed with the first step of my journey, second step maintaining for awhile then my third step will be my tummy tuck then the final step....keeping it off!
  • You are amazing! I love your story! Good luck with everything moving forward. I'm sure you will be fantastic at maintaining!
  • Quote: You are amazing! I love your story! Good luck with everything moving forward. I'm sure you will be fantastic at maintaining!
    Thank you! I don't think it will be too hard. I will keep it simple
  • Awesome!!!!! You look wonderful