Chicken Parm recipe

• I searched the recipe section and found no recipes? Anyone just have a tried recipe for breaded chicken cutlets. I have almond flour and ww flour and was just thinking some egg whites salt and pepper and covering in the flour or almond and pan frying in a little olive oil then baking the rest of the way.. not sure if that would just be mush..
  • I baked some boneless, skinless thighs (breasts are to dry for my liking) with ONLY parmesan cheese one day last week + a little bit of salt & pepper to taste. Everyone loved them and no carbs

Try the recipe section in the low carb forum. There are TONS of recipes there--a lot of them have been ARCHIVED, so be sure to use the "forum search" function!

Good luck!
  • I've used the mayo mixture from the zucchini puffs recipe to make chicken parmesan before. Everybody liked it.
  • WW bread crumbs, parm cheese. bake.
  • I made "Oven Fried Chicken" It was delicious and crispy. Dip chicken pieces in egg, roll in WW flour let sit for 5 mins then redip in flour (Not the egg) and spray with a little pam and bake yum yum. (Don't forget to season your flour or it'll be tasteless)
  • I do grilled, sauce, cheese, bake...so naked.