Non Scale Victory

• I went to try on bridesmaid dresses for my dad's wedding and was dreading it. I walked in and told the girl i'm a size 16. She handed me all 16's and one 14 which she said would be very small. Well I tried on all the 16's they were to big and the 14 fits perfectly
  • Congrats thats amazing Great job.
  • Way to go, what a great feeling!
  • I do the same thing. I look for bigger sizes cause I'm used to it. It's hard to realize ur much smaller now.
  • Yah for being a smaller size!! I bet you felt exra good about yourself Well done!
  • Thanks all. It gives me the motivation to keep losing as well. I am going to need to get that size 14 taken IN in January!

Nikki
  • Wow Nikki! That is so awesome! Congratulations on the victory! Must feel so great.
  • What an amazing feeling that must have been! YEAH YOU!!! Heck by Jan you might just have to get a whole new dress cause you'll be that much smaller!
  • YEY!! And dresses from bridal shops are ALWAYS on the small side... Good job!
  • WooHoo!!! Gotta love that!
  • Thank you everyone for thesupport and encouragement. It is so nice to have somewhere to come and share my victories
  • Hard work paying off!
    You must have been on cloud 9 after that huh? Way to go! That's a major victory - body shape/size over the scale so you go ahead and celebrate and maybe buy some new outfits Congrats!