Pics...180 down... SO close to goal!!

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • I think you look great. Your success is so inspiring to us all!
  • You look amazing, way to go , everyone on here keeps me motivated, I think if i had stuck with it when I first started I would probably be maintaing now, but I back slid. Ah well, you have given me another reason to keep going.
  • WOW! You are a rock star! Congrats on your amazing weight loss success. I bet you feel like a million bucks!
  • Wow, congrats!!! That's awesome
  • Thank you so much!!
  • Congratulations! All your hard work is paying off, you look fantastic!
  • Thank you!!!
  • Lookin' Good!!
  • you look fantastic!!! congratulations!!
  • Wow, what an inspiration!!! I have to say, though, that you must be really tall b/c looking at your before picture I would NEVER put you at 380. You really look amazing. Great job!!!
  • Quote: Wow, what an inspiration!!! I have to say, though, that you must be really tall b/c looking at your before picture I would NEVER put you at 380. You really look amazing. Great job!!!
    Thanks!! Yes, I am 6'2". I guess my height is a plus when it comes to how I carry weight
  • Thanks everyone!
  • Oh my gosh, congrats! you look great!!!
  • it's my first time on the site and what more inspiration could a girl ask for?
    congratulations x
  • Wow! You look great! And may I just say, you carry 200 lbs very well! If I didn't know how tall you were I would have thought you to be much smaller than that. Good luck on reaching your goal.