OMG Sugar Withdrawal!!

• Heaven help me through this week!!!

I've been maintaining for about a year but am ready to get back to it and be done with these last few lbs. I'm cutting out refined sugar and starchy stuff. Mostly because it bogs me down and I like how I feel when I don't eat them. I tend to be more in control of my food choices.

Anyway day 3 and... HOLY RAGING headache!!! Ugh I just need to get through this week. I feel like crap . That sugar is nasty stuff!!!
  • I totally feel ya.

I started Phase 1 south beach on Monday (same deal, no simple carbs, no sugars, no caffeine).

After a rough week with the candy bowl, I wanted to get all the crap out of my system.

Whoa!! I wanted to kill myself on Tuesday night. Intense prolonged headaches, tiredness, the whole bit. I laid in bed like I had menstrual cramps. Just told myself it'll be over in a day or 2.

I'm usually a slave to the scale, but haven't weighted myself since I started (weigh in tomorrow). I know that if I have a no-loss day I'll get discouraged. Now the worst of it is over and I feel ok.