When I reach my goal weight I'm going to buy...

You're on Page 2 of 30
Go to
  • I've been treating myself to a new wardrobe as time allows. I've bought several new pairs of pants (making sure they don't give me any room to gain weight!).

Don't forget your undergarments! I've been trying one and buying bras but I have to make sure I've found the one I love most before I replace my entire collection. I'm also going to replace all my underwear, but unfortunately I'm between-sizes in my favorite make (and I don't plan on losing more).
  • Quote: Don't forget your undergarments! I've been trying one and buying bras but I have to make sure I've found the one I love most before I replace my entire collection. I'm also going to replace all my underwear, but unfortunately I'm between-sizes in my favorite make (and I don't plan on losing more).

Ugh, those things are expensive! For me I'll eventually need: everyday bras, at least one T-shirt bra, 2 sports bras, 2 bikini tops (I swim a lot), and at least one soft cup bra for lazy days and sleeping.

Why, do they have to be so expensive?????
  • I'm thinking of a few things: an ocean kayak, a mini-vacation (3 or 4 days, kids home with dad), or a nice piece of jewelry.

I've just reached a mini-goal, losing 100lb since re-committing, and my treat is to get my hair styled.
  • Bikini!
  • I already bought what I wanted since I'm almost done

Knee-high boots! I look awesome in them! I could never wear them before!
  • runningfromfat, I love the vintage-style dresses in your link!

When I reach my goal, I'm dreaming of being able to wear a pencil skirt.

I'll post some pictures of what I have in mind when my post count gets past 25.

I'm loving all of your goal clothes ideas!
  • I want to buy:

Thigh high boots
    A tight dress. One where you have to have a flat stomach
    Short shorts

Sounds sl*tty but I want to know how it feel. I may not leave the house, but at least I will know.
  • A full wardrobe for my tropical honeymoon ~ that hoepfully will fit into a VERY small bag.
  • I'm going to buy:
    A form fitting dress, one that clinge's to you, instead of wearing these ones that are tight around my breast, but a bit loose in the midsection
    A tattoo down my right side that says "Your body is a gift" and the date my goal was met
  • I'm going to buy my stomach an appointment to get a belly button piercing.
    Bandage dress in Herve Leger style. Though, if anyone want to sponsor me with the genuine thing I'll hook you up with my paypal account.
    Lingerie. My boobs have shrunk, but them still being a 32FF I need proper support.
  • Knee high boots! Though they will still probably need to have stretch in them or a wider calf as I am not bit small and they are nowhere near being able to fit my leg yet.
  • This:

• I'm thinking of getting a corset. Though I'm broke, oddly proportioned according to standard dress sizes (currently 36/29/33 to give you some idea), short, and wouldn't wear it enough for it to be worth spending a lot of money on, so I may rethink that idea.
  • This! Love the skulls and pink bow!
  • When I lose weight I'm going to get all my favorite wrestling shirts I want (and will rebuy ones I already have in a smaller size), all those cool shirts for like Doctor Who and stuff I see online and randomly in places (but they never have my size, but then they will!). And a replica of the 10th Doctor's coat (over $300, but it'll be so awesome ^_^).