When I reach my goal weight I'm going to buy...

You're on Page 12 of 30
Go to
  • designer jeans and short shorts! YEAH!
  • http://www.kiyonna.com/plus-size-clo...esses/12060902

Hoping to wear this to my cousins wedding!
  • Lots of tailored work pants/trousers and fitted shirts. I love being fit enough to look really professional having my shirts tucked in. Right now I don't tuck my shirts and wear a long cardigan/sweater to cover my pear hips. I think this makes me look less professional and less organized (somewhat true hehe).
  • I am going to buy a swimsuit and get a sexy tattoo.
  • Yeaaaaah, soooo.....I told myself when I got to goal I would buy a bikini because I've never worn one before in life. But now.....as I look down at my jiggly wrinkly stomach.....I'm not sure my dream will come true
  • Radiojane- Gorgeous dress! And with your lovely complexion from your avatar you'd look so good in that shade of red.
  • When I get to goal I am going to splurge on a pair of Joe's jeans. I owned a pair years ago (weighted about 160-165 at the time) I love how they fit me. And even though I plan to buy them at nordstroms rack at a discount, I still cannot justify spending much money on jeans unless I plan to be able to wear them for years to come. And I am not planning to need my current size for years to come.
  • I've been thinking that cloths are a great reward throughout weightloss (food is not a good reward I've discovered). But I dont want to buy anything not bargain prices until I'm done shrinking. Has anyone else done splurges on things to reward during the journey? Did you regret spending the money before you were done losing?
  • All I want to buy is a bikini. A hot pink one with white polka dots with a bottom that ties on the side and the top ties around the neck and in the back. I can see it! Nothing too skimpy or overly sexy, but a 2 piece. No more one pieces or tankini's...a bikini!

wannaBfitnessbuff - I splurged in September on size 14 clothes and now I regret it. 2 months later they are too big for me. I just couldn't believe I could fit in size 14's. I'm skipping 12 and holding out to my goal size of 10.
  • Quote: Yeaaaaah, soooo.....I told myself when I got to goal I would buy a bikini because I've never worn one before in life. But now.....as I look down at my jiggly wrinkly stomach.....I'm not sure my dream will come true
    Yeah.... I always wanted to pull one off too but I'm wrinkling like a sharpei as it is right now so I doubt it's in my future. I did find a "marilyn monroe" style one piece on pinup clothing that I'm looking forward to rocking. Might even be sexier than a run of the mill bikini!

Quote: Radiojane- Gorgeous dress! And with your lovely complexion from your avatar you'd look so good in that shade of red.
    Thank you so much! I'm always baffled by compliments to my complexion because to myself, I look like I've got one foot in the grave I'm so pale! I'll stick with it though, because if I get a hint of a tan I look like I haven't wiped the dirt off my face!

Quote: I've been thinking that cloths are a great reward throughout weightloss (food is not a good reward I've discovered). But I dont want to buy anything not bargain prices until I'm done shrinking. Has anyone else done splurges on things to reward during the journey? Did you regret spending the money before you were done losing?
    I bought a pair of jeans on Sunday morning, and I'm regretting them already because they're looser than I originally thought! But you know what? I think spending a little on some "limited time" clothes does a girl wonders. I grabbed two shirts off the rack Sunday, both the same style but different colors. One fit really loose, but I wanted to see what the other color looked like, so I put it on, and while it was a little more fitted than what I'm used to, it fit. I looked at the tag and realized I'd accidentally grabbed 3 sizes down from what I've been wearing! Talk about an ego boost! I'm shaped so oddly that I haven't noticed much of a difference in a lot of my clothes even after 60 pounds. But knowing that I could easily fit into something that small just made my day. And even if I can only get a month out of these jeans, just knowing they're 28's and not 32's makes me so happy, it's worth it!
  • When I reach my goal weight im going to buy that bathing suit I've always wanted and a plane ticket to one of the worlds most famous beaches, either in Greece, Brazil or Bali. That is my treat to myself when I acheive my goal weight!
  • A pair of Frye boots and really tight skinny jeans. And a bikini.
  • Quote: Haha, what WON'T I buy??!

Seriously, though -- I'm just excited about finally getting a chance to establish my personal style. Right now, I'm limited to the options available in plus sizes, and most of them are just NOT me.
    Yeah I know the feeling. I would love to wear dresses, like the old 50's dresses and I always loved wearing dresses but my fat legs rub together and my arms... well I just dont look flattering in dresses.

But I want to get Meaningful Beauty as one of my mini goals, but I want to get a tattoo for my main goal.
  • A really good pair of jeans.....some really sexy underwear and my husband's name in a discreet tattoo( well I am 46!)......and a well fitting swim suit......and a smart winter coat.......and finally a decent set of waterproofs for walking the dogs....women's sizes not mens xxxl...oooh so much!
  • Denim short shorts!! Plus new bras because hopefully I won't need a ridiculous size any more.