Re-starting IP

• Hi,
    I lost 35 lbs in total by using IP and finished the end of June; unfortunately, I gained back 12 of those pounds over the summer. I have decided to start again before it all creeps back on!
    I'm on day 2 and finding it ok; except for the constant visits to the 'loo'. I can't wait to hit ketosis so I can get the energy back I'm looking forward to being on here daily to share my days outcomes and read all about others success!
  • Welcome (back)! It's great that your restarting before you gain anymore. Those 12 pounds will be gone before you know it! I am curious to know Did your coach make you pay a new fee to rejoin or did could you just come back?
  • Hi Svermonter,
    No I didn't get charged a fee. The only costs involved are the vitamins/calcium/potassium pills and the manditory 3 boxes of food. I never paid a joining fee either when I first started.
    I am hoping that they melt away quickly!
    You have done well too with your weight loss! Well done! I couldn't believe how great I felt when I had lost my weight! You must feel fantastic!
  • I am sure that you will do just fine!! You know what to expect and you know what you can have!! You will do great!! Look forward to seeing all your losses on the daily thread!!
  • Quote: I am sure that you will do just fine!! You know what to expect and you know what you can have!! You will do great!! Look forward to seeing all your losses on the daily thread!!
    Might I add that you are doing fantastic young lady!
  • Quote: Might I add that you are doing fantastic young lady!
    Thanks Determined!! I follow every thing to a "T"... I look forward to not having to shop in a plus size section soon!!
  • Newish to IP but love it - restarting now
    Hi, I started IP in mid August and lost 25 pounds (from 198 to 173) in about 2 months. I am not perfect on it but very close. I really want to restart and my coach is going to let me come in and get a new starter package. The thing I was wondering is, it is in San Francisco at least an hour drive and having to park at rush hour after work, it is a lot for me to go every week for weigh in's in such a situation. Does anyone know of any other doctors in the SF Bay Area and does anyone ever buy their Ideal Protein online ( I see lots of it posted on ebay ). Any words of advice?
  • Quote: Hi, I started IP in mid August and lost 25 pounds (from 198 to 173) in about 2 months. I am not perfect on it but very close. I really want to restart and my coach is going to let me come in and get a new starter package. The thing I was wondering is, it is in San Francisco at least an hour drive and having to park at rush hour after work, it is a lot for me to go every week for weigh in's in such a situation. Does anyone know of any other doctors in the SF Bay Area and does anyone ever buy their Ideal Protein online ( I see lots of it posted on ebay ). Any words of advice?
    I actually talked to my coach about the stuff that I saw on Ebay... She said that IP was going to start cracking down on this. because this diet is so restricted they are worried about peoples health... that may be just my clinic saying that... but when I tell her i dont have money to buy a whole weeks worth shes ok with that...
  • Good Luck to you!!