Animals?
72.73%
Movies?
27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Me, again!

Sign on up if interested!
    I will also need Team Leaders!

I'll PM to notify your team assignments and I look forward to another great challenge!

Go ahead and post here if you are interested in joining the Winter Challenge.
  • Not sure if I am signing up for the Winter Challenge or not. The link above does work however, I found a sign up somewhere else and it sent me here. Let me know if this is the wrong place.

TIA
    Candi
  • oooh where did you find the link to sign up? I want to sign up. Thanks
  • Ok, I found that link and it sent me here too. If this is NOT the correct place to sign up then may you please tell me where to go? If not, consider me signed up and ready to get started!
  • I'm in!
  • You're on the right page, FassGal and Candi44 .
  • I'm in...
  • I'm in, and I don't mind being a team leader. I've never done the stats or anything before but you explained it pretty clearly on the other page...and I think I get it. I think last challenge the team leaders got to busy and didn't really do much to keep the members active, and I get it life happens, but I really want to make sure that doesn't happen this time....and I guess by being a team leader I can do my part to keep the challenge interesting and exciting!

Yay!
  • I wussed out last time but I'm in. I love doing challenges. They keep me motivated and this one ends right when my husband comes home.
  • Count me In!
  • I'm in again! I like the accountability of posting my weekly weigh-ins.
  • Most definitely in!!!! Cannot wait!
  • Count me in!
  • Please include me! I need to get back on the weight loss train and this will be a good kick start I'm sure.
  • I'll do it!