9.09%
Animals?
72.73%
Movies?
27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in!!!!!!!
  • I want to sign up toooooo!
  • I love penguins too. I like the idea of winter animals as team names.
  • I'm in!

But can I make a huge suggestion? Could we not do the weekly threads, just a one off team chat thread? I think it just clutters the whole sub-forum and really isn't necessary to have to make one each week.
  • I kind of agree with Riestrella. I think it would make more sense to just have one continuous thread. Judging by how little people posted last week, we might not even fill it up...and it really does get confusing for some people. I think part of the reason that people weren't responding to other people on the team last time was because they didn't want to have to go back to the old thread to see what they said. If we do meet the maximum number of posts, we can always start a new thread, but I highly doubt that unless we get some really chatty team members (and don't get me wrong, that would be nice. lol)
  • Can I join or is it to late?
  • Quote: I'm in!

But can I make a huge suggestion? Could we not do the weekly threads, just a one off team chat thread? I think it just clutters the whole sub-forum and really isn't necessary to have to make one each week.

If I remember right, when we did this in the beginning each team had their own thread for the whole challenge. Never got confusing.
  • I'm in
  • The Team Chat threads sound great! I remember people dropping off and the threads get quiet, it makes a lot more sense to have only one thread per team. Heck, we can't even kill threadkiller (a thread in the game section) in a year, so I think we could pull off less than 500 posts in 6 weeks (and a continuation thread won't kill anyone if it goes over , much better than 6 separate threads). I still think just two teams will give us a better group of chatters to keep us all active too.

Not too late just yet, Princess of the KING. Cut off is Friday night, after all.

Alright, looks like Animals it is.
    I think Penguins is a yes, but the other team?
    Leopards, Reindeer, Foxes, Rabbits?

I am the queen of indecisiveness. I know how to decide this! Delegate!
    Next poster gets to pick one of the above four (they were previously mentioned) or come up with another Winter Animal.
    The time to decide... is now!
  • Puffins! Penguins and Puffins!
  • Leopards or Foxes!
    I'm not good with creating catchy names and phrases, but if I were to, it'd have something to do with leopards or foxes.
  • I love the Penguins and Puffins idea!

[My boyfriend and I "adopted" a Puffin through the Audubon society, so I'm a bit biased!]
  • hey i would like to join please!
  • Quote: Leopards or Foxes!
    I'm not good with creating catchy names and phrases, but if I were to, it'd have something to do with leopards or foxes.
    Thinking of fast animals motivates me a bit more than shufflers. Just sayin'.
  • Quote: Thinking of fast animals motivates me a bit more than shufflers. Just sayin'.
    Oh no! Now I have that party song in my head! "everyday I'm shuffling!"

I just think of how fast and graceful penguins are in the water, and puffins fly pretty swift and dive in the seawater.