Weigh Ins...

• For anybody who is interested....
    I was wanting to start a WI thread..what day does everyone weigh in?! We can post our WI results and it may help you to keep motivated?! Just a thought.

I weigh in on Sunday's
  • This is a great idea. I can do any day of the week, this could be a great motivater.
  • Yay! I was hoping we would get something going. I weigh in on Thursdays.
  • Sun for me too, great idea.
  • Thoughts?
    I am gonna start a new thread for each day of the week and we can post under the corresponding day... or we can just post when you weigh in? Thoughts?
  • Quote: I am gonna start a new thread for each day of the week and we can post under the corresponding day... or we can just post when you weigh in? Thoughts?
    Personally, I would prefer one single ongoing thread so we can all be involved in each other's successes (and be there when support is needed).
  • i think i prefer that too, lol.

I think this is gonna keep everyone motivated
  • Quote: Personally, I would prefer one single ongoing thread so we can all be involved in each other's successes (and be there when support is needed).
    Quote: i think i prefer that too, lol.

I think this is gonna keep everyone motivated
    I saw that you started a Sat. and a Sunday weigh in thread. I thought you agreed that we were going to do this in one thread so everyone can participate in everyone else's achievements
  • sorry, i started the sat & sun thread before the "one thread" request was made.....
  • I agree one thread is a great idea. When will we be starting the weigh ins?
  • Whatever day you choose to weigh in, just post it in the weigh in thread