Question about alternative foods

• IP foods are vry expensive. Can somebody offer a substitute for the broccoli and cheese soup?
  • Check the stickies at either the beginning of the thread... There are quite of few websites people order from. That have comparable items!!
  • I just placed an order with Nashua Nutrition. They have a Cream of Broccoli soup by HealthSmart. I will add in some Veggie Shreds (soy cheese) when I make it to hopefully replicate the IP version. I mix it up in the blender with some extra water and steamed broccoli and/or cauliflower. It's really been a staple for me, but I agree, IP is pricey. I hope I like the HealthSmart brand as well. It's $10.95 for a box of seven packets. I paid $27 for a box of 7 packets with IP!!
  • Thanks. I bookmarked that site. The prices are so much cheaper than IP.
    IP at least got my foot in the door. I lost my job back in July and I just can afford $90/week.
  • Quote: I just placed an order with Nashua Nutrition. They have a Cream of Broccoli soup by HealthSmart. I will add in some Veggie Shreds (soy cheese) when I make it to hopefully replicate the IP version. I mix it up in the blender with some extra water and steamed broccoli and/or cauliflower. It's really been a staple for me, but I agree, IP is pricey. I hope I like the HealthSmart brand as well. It's $10.95 for a box of seven packets. I paid $27 for a box of 7 packets with IP!!
    Thanx for the info :-)
  • alternatives
    Doctors Best Weight Loss...under 11 $ / 7 packets and they have Proti Diets and many others too and free and fast shipping after 55 dollars.... Good place to order ♥