Life in the Lifeboat - 10 days at a time #2

You're on Page 3 of 5
Go to
  • Eating's been fine... exercise has not. Guess I've got one foot in the water.
  • Yesterday went just as planned. Today will be the same.
  • No real plan for food yesterday but made good choices. Today soup is on the menu.
  • POP food day - weekend is looming - everyone have a plan?
  • Good choices yesterday. Weekend should be okay. No plans so I hope to treat it like a regular couple of days.
  • I'm on the boat. Did not lose any weight this week, but I know it's just a scale issue. I will lose next week.
  • Food's going fine. Exercise continues to be nonexistent.

Weekend might be challenging: Saturday is all-day Scrabble, where there's always a ton of food, followed by a Halloween party where there will be chili and cornbread and whatever other stuff people bring. I guess the best plan would be to take something veggie-centric myself and try to make sure I eat a good portion of veggies before I taste anything else. (And keep busy doing things: that's a lot easier at Scrabble than the Halloween party, but there will be kids painting pumpkins, so I can hover over them to keep my hands off food for a while.)
  • Yesterday was kinda O.K. Way too much sodium. Today I will control those salt cravings.
  • Great food day yesterday. Ended up getting a walk in after the kids left. I noticed my energy seemed a bit better. Scales are inching downward again.
  • Still in the boat. Really good day yesterday.
  • Good day for me but the scale isn't cooperating! Heading to the pool this morning.
  • I'm in the boat. Glad to be sitting here, my feet hurt.
  • I'm in the boat, but after my fibroid was removed, I've gotten a yeast infection. UGH! The scale isn't behaving either. I'm hoping it's just water weight from surgery.

Hugs,
    Ratkity
  • Hey there sweet potatoes,

I am still haning in there, my WI did not go well, up 1.8 but I know why and thank goodnes it was not becasue of food.

Thought I was going to have to get that lifejacket.

Eating is going well and still parking further away from the entrance. Yay me!!!

Ags
  • Good day eating yesterday, but this cold is kicking my butt! Resting as much as possible today.